Tree of Savior Forum

Playing and outlaw and just wanted some tips or ideas

So I’m lvl 120 and i’m about to get my 2nd class,
I leveled aggro to max, I am playing dagger/sword pistol because i want to be more of a pirate than an assassin or ninja, maybe next character i’ll go dagger/dagger.
But For my 2nd class choice i will be going bullet maker, And then enhancer, any tips for bullet maker skills? there seems to be too many to lvl.

I like this skill distribution for BM:

-Tase and Smash bullet for bosses
-Bloody Overdrive and Outrage for main dps skills
-Freeze bullet to use before Outrage
-Mozambique and RIP for filler dps
-1 point into Tracer for the crit rate attribute
-5 into Silver bullets for 100% uptime

1 Like

Well outlaw gives some filler dps skills right?
I would max 1filler skill as Corsair/Linker/Bm i got rip/Quick and death as filler and i barely use Rip.

And Blindshoot should be better anyway…

thank you both, I do like the looks of the skill list you put zeucleio, Do you think echanter is a good 3rd job pick?

Yes, enchanter is very good. Linker is good too.

Enchanter+BM is enough by itself really. I made an Enchanter-BM-Squire and it was so good even though squire is useless in combat. With something useful as the 3rd class like Outlaw/Linker/Corsair, It gets really strong

BM-Outlaw certainly has a lot of filler skills, skipping RIP is not a bad idea.

1 Like

Does double gun stance go off the offhands damage? because i have a very overpowered weapon i got in the lvl starter box, and was wondering if i’ll still do damage as a bullet marker since my offhand weapon is nowhere near as strong.

The sword damage doesnt matter. Only corsair scales with sword, and even then, having a good sword wont increase its damage much. The extra stats from the sword, and whatever gems it has do matter though.

All Outlaw and BM skills scale with your pistol. So your offhand is what needs to be good, while the sword doesnt matter much.

oh ok, Yeah the game doesn’t give a good offhand at the start in the boxes, so i’ll have to wait to lvl 170 to get a decent offhand pistol it seems.

im here just to warn you that double dagger stance is not a thing yet. Scouts HAVE to wield a sword as main hand.

thank you, i’m useing sword/pistol atm,

Yeah, its weird that unless you are BM, your character always holds the sword even though almost nothing scales with it

well it seems i scale with it when i use my main hand attacks, it seems like it does the most damage out of all my skills atm, maybe once i get bm it’ll change.

Only things that should scale with the sword damage are:
-Sword auto attacks
-Dust Devil from corsair
-Hexen Dropper from Corsair

If anything else is scaling with the sword damage, its probably a bug. When you use double-gun stance, your main hand auto attacks scale with pistol.

1 Like

when i look at a lot of the outlaw skills they all have the Sword/dagger/gun equipped weapon pictures. i just assumed it was all scaling off my Mh and oh weapons

Those icons are just an indication of what weapons types you can use. Most scout skills will show the sword icon, its the only thing they can equip on the main hand after all

oh okai~ so i’m not even doing a little bit of what i should be doing :open_mouth: i feel as if i’m going to be overpowered as heck once i get a good offhand weapon now!

What would you get instead of R.i.p? i’ll have 1 skill point left over.

It doesnt really matter much, the best skills are already maxed anyway. I’d go for 1 more into Tase, just because I like that skill, I dont really know if it would be the best use of the extra 1 point.

1 Like

I just unlocked enchanter, i’ve been having so much fun with my class x)

Instead of RIP put the last point in Silver Bullet. It’s true that with 5 you have 100% uptime, but if you have 1 or 2 points to spare it makes sense to have a little buffer zone in case you’re locked in an animation when Silver Bullet goes off.