Tree of Savior Forum

Player with almost 300k HP

Can someone explain to me how this is possible?

It is a rank 6 player with 221k HP

This later increased to over 260k HP

He had Sorcerer and Necromancer ranks so it is not possible he had a Rune Caster rank.

He also had 1 or 2 ranks in Thaumaturge.

When questioned he replied with:

“Look up transpose stacking”

But to my knowledge, and from information from several rank 3 Thaumaturges, transpose neither stacks nor can it continuously increase the players HP. Furthermore, when the buff is refreshed the HP is reset to whatever base HP the player has before transpose.

To those who would say that it is visual bug, we confirmed that his HP was actually over 200k because our guild is currently in a GvG with the named player’s guild. My guildmate, a level 265 C3 Corsair with 70+ attributed hexendropper hit him and barely scratched his HP pool.

Later when more guildies showed up due to their interest in his 200K HP pool, another guildie, a Warlock with over 90+ attributed skills was unable to kill him with strong spells and reconfirmed his HP was over 260k.

Therefore, I pose a question to the community who may have a better understanding of game mechanics than I do:

How is it possible to maintain ~220k HP and then later increase it to ~260k HP?

It’s done like this:

Lots of people players started exploited/botting openly lately.
If you have some mmo experience you would know what it means.

I see!

Thank you for clearing up my confusion.

To be clear this is an exploit of a game bug that has been specified as such by GMs correct?

Correct.

What @Sixaxis pointed + if he is RC:

Don’t forget that if he have high CON with this skill attribute it is possible lol.

1 Like

Yup it’s an exploit…was brought to attention not to long ago…Though are way to many exploits and bots in this game to be honest

Thank you!

I would like to make it clear that the player in question was using it as a way to be invincible during a GvG which is an exploit used in a malicious manner to circumvent game mechanics.

This player was from the guild Lotus on the server Klaipedia.

1 Like

This isn’t exactly an “exploit”, it’s a bug that can be abused. It’s not like you have to do something complicated to get this to happen, it’s just a very bad bug that the dev team should have fixed promptly. Obviously the guy is a ■■■■ for abusing it, but it’s not even difficult to discover this by accident. Seriously not the kind of thing I’d expect to go unfixed for a month.

1 Like

Isn’t that what you would call an exploit? A bug that can be abused?

Don’t get me wrong, I’m not insulting, trolling or whatever, but that’s what I would call a bug that can be abused, an exploit.

7 Likes

Knowingly using a bug to use its incorrec effectt to take an advantage over regular usage = bug exploiting

they still have not fixed this? O.o spaghetti is all i can think of now. devs probably taking centuries to figure out their own codes that they used. ahahaha

I’d rather read my thread anyday

I consider an exploit to be taking advantage of a vulnerability in something that is simply poorly designed. A skill that is just flat out broken when used in a relatively normal way isn’t an exploit, IMO, even if it can be ‘exploited’.

What does this have to do with desu

Ya what does Desu and Crimson has to with this topic LMAO…

Are you a huge fan of them or something?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

The point is the skill is broken, with it being broken means that it is a bug. And the player was clearly taking advantage of it, abusing it to his content. Then he is exploiting it. I’m not trying argue or anything lol. :smile:
Either way we both agree that he is a ■■■■ for abusing it. I hope he gets punished.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.