Tree of Savior Forum

Player rushing boss

Can we start doing something about these trolls? There have been surge of them lately.
Just now we are having a supposedly nice run and this guy named Bombahan (Telsiai) come to ruin it for everyone.

IMC can you please do something? This game is already shrinking due to multitudes of technical problems.
Fixing bugs on production is not easy I know;
But at least you can still weed out these problematic pests that ruins the other players that are still enjoying this game.

Yes this is name and shame, else how would I prove it is happening. False accusation you say? We have 3 other players affected by this guy.

Maybe when you see his rush shout, go in and wreck the wrong orb and see how he feels.

1 Like

I got this guy today too, and yes, he rushes boss immediately. I guess that he always do like this.

@STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Ines

people life for troll

lol piestoso is my guildmates feel bad about him ;w;

Most don’t say they’ll rush. They just do it. You all go destroy the orb, and the dude rushes to the boss without even telling anybody about it. So not only they rush it, but they don’t even warn anybody which means if you don’t pay attention you lose the cube.
They’re also people who can obviously solo it, so they do it solely to annoy others.

1 Like

Lol I saw him shouting for rush once.
Should have joined him for some bamboozle moment.