Tree of Savior Forum

Player harassing me

• Reason for report : Player is harassing me in whisper chat and shout chat on 2 of their accounts. I did not provoke them in any way and they’re making up lies about me.

• Server : Klaipeda

• Team Name : Blingo & Chyingo

• Approximate date / time (EDT) : Timestamped on chat

• Evidence

2 Likes

You can easily block these players and they cant whisper you anymore and you wont be able to see their messages on shout chat.

You seem to have a lot of time coming on here to harass people too. It’s called the reporting behaviour section for a reason, not the harassing section, now go waste your time elsewhere.

Hello Everyone!

@Loveria - We understand your sentiments regarding this matter. We have already forwarded your concern to the proper department for them to investigate.

@benito_gabriel88 - We also understand that your point regarding the topic however, as for the language you are using in your posts. This type of language is inappropriate. Please refrain from using it in the future. We always want to service our community and to keep it peaceful and clean.

Regards,

3 Likes

lel report then block is a good solition :3

2 Likes

Actually, I know why they are harrassing you, I read the topic about it a while ago on Steam.
http://steamcommunity.com/app/372000/discussions/0/1471969431603007180/

Wow, they’re trying really hard to slander me. They must have a lot of time. Although all of that is rubbish, I can already clearly point out obvious fake points within their statement

1. I don’t have a cryomancer as any of my characters as I don’t particularly like playing wizard classes, so I don’t know how I’m meant to use ice wall. So unless they can explain how any of my plague doctors can ice wall, I’d like to see and hear it.
  2. I’ve been soloing 290 dungeon when I do it (but not done any dungeons as of late), so I’m not exactly sure how I exactly break all spheres for people to not be able to get to boss other than sabotaging myself, since I’m the only person inside.
  3. I also solo uphill on my characters, so I don’t exactly know how I sabotage those “parties” either since I’m soloing. The only time I join other people or invite is if I’m slightly bored solo or a friend invites me to, which I barely ever do.
  4. Unless leaving a party once you’re done means sabotaging a saalus party, then I’m not sure what to say about the actions of everyone who does the same. Since everyone would be sabotaging saalus then.
1 Like

from now just from random guy testimony without proper valid screnshoot or videos its same like walking in dark area. so bad GM keep this thread become private, soo mybe there arnt any new evidence for it. hehehehhe

Do remind that there are a number of servers on the game, and each server a person may give a name to their team (includding team names that are from other player in other servers), so the person who posted that either met your “evil twin”, or you’re lying, anyway, I’ll not discuss that and am just trying to help.

Actually you can’t use the same teamname as other people of other Steam server. Team name are unique across all servers, GMs already stated that.

1 Like

Seeing by the way you type, I think you may have some relation to the author of that post in steam forum somehow.

Unless you can explain how I can ice wall with my characters, as you can see within the screenshot, I’ll leave it to the evidence I’ve already put forward. Six characters and 1 pet, no cryomancer in sight. I’m not going to even bother further with your comment about me being a possible liar on this particular issue.

20170831030259_1

kingbowser is pissed!

on topic I’ve been to earth towers with loveria she does nothing of the sort. She may have made mistakes on other things that i dont know of but you know everyone makes mistakes. No reason to slander

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.