Tree of Savior Forum

Player buying items through RMT

Yeah the lack of a response on such a clear and obvious case of RMTing sets a pretty depressing precedent.

We’re all suppose to abide by these insanely restrictive aspects of the game, because they’ve be sold to us as a means to reduce RMTing. All-the-while they can’t even do their end by banning those who have been caught RMTing.

So… if they don’t care about players RMTing then why restrict trade, AH, and so on. Looks bad yo.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Seriously? You should know when to stfu.

Please do not breed.

4 Likes

like I said, funniest thread ever…

No you shouldn’t. You and everyone else breaking the rules this blatantly should be permanently banned, IP blocked and reported onto other mmos as well, so that they could decide whether they want you in their games at all either :slight_smile:

And mangoworms for your dog : |
1 Like

@jeremysantillan196 dude please stop already. you’re already caught red handed don’t defend yourself with your nonsense and stupid argument anymore. you keep on insisting that it’s not only you who do RMT. then why don’t you also report them? stupid peenoise like you are the reason why other gamer’s hate some Filipinos.

bumping this thread for those keyboard warriors.

1 Like

U can have as many chances as u wish … if ur account is banned nothign can keep u from start from new …

literally lol’d at this, burn it with fire!!

This thread better make it to the hall of fame section one day.

Did you throw away all the items and/or silver you got by RMTing?
And i mean really throw away, not sell them to other players for silver/items. Selling to other playersthem would still be an illegally obtained advantage.
RMTing, then asking for a second chance while keeping the illegally obtained items/silver is not acceptable.

If however you really threw away all the illegally gotten items/silver you got from RMTing then i agree that you should get a second chance.

Still not ban yet? OP can u submit ticket??

Perhaps their ban hammer went out of order after perma-banning someone for using large text.

I’d be fine if IMC just did an item wipe of his account if he so desires a second chance, assuming IMC is still has a functioning GM presence.

Still going to bump this thread in hopes that IMC sees this. I don’t really care if WarRock gets punished or not (even though I’m veering a little more to him getting his just desserts), I would like to see what is IMC’s stance on RMT and what they plan to do about it.

Lol, not sure if troll or…?
Such bait.

any news about this? has the guy been hammered down or what? O_o