Tree of Savior Forum

Player "Aotsuke" always complaining about everything

Ok i’m really tired of this player, the funny part … This guy complain because there was an BM player, but come on you play swordsman everywhere. If anyone know this guy tell him we’re a lot edgy, and players start to join Maid Café when they see him !

So now, please play instead of hard shield Aotsuke, it’s a question of respect and fairplay !! Thanks in advance.

2 Likes

Ok i’m really tired of this player, the funny part … This guy complain because there was an Murmillo player, but come on you play scout everywhere. If anyone know this guy tell him we’re a lot edgy, and players start to join Insanity when they see him !

So now, please play instead of cloaking Rayburn, it’s a question of respect and fairplay !! Thanks in advance.

Ok i’m really tired of this player, the funny part … This guy complain because there was a botter player, but come on you play Bokor everywhere. If anyone know this guy tell him we’re a lot edgy, and players start to kick him out of poles with Ice Wall when they see him !

So now, please play instead of posting here Draconis, it’s a question of respect and fairplay !! Thanks in advance.

And burn in hell plz. :haha:

(sorry I didn’t get this first, the original post was further down in the list of posts…)

2 Likes

What? I’m confused :sad:

Can someone please explain to me the joke? I wanna play too.

1 Like