Tree of Savior Forum

Player abusing of the game's code to do this

I just saw this and I had to post here LMAO

11 Likes

Would you kindly translate?

1 Like

Is the ban name “VInce’s Code”?

@STAFF_Max

Hello Max, just out of curiosity what happens if the templar of the guild gets banned?
Tower vanish? guild get erased? wars are over?

Just to add to my knowledge.

Thanks in advance,
Qflex

Hahahahahaha. ■■■■ that was hilarious.

Reação do server Silute com a noticia

13 Likes

rip Empire ?
20chars

I guess that should be kind of a feature instead, since plain text is boring.
But not for increased size text.

I think that is a great injustice with Vince, why? Theres ALOT of important problems what IMC need to deal and permanent ban for one guy who just send a large text in megaphone? Pratically in chanels everyday when you go in klaipeda you see ALOT OF GOLD sellers bugging the map and crashing FPS, BOTS EVERWHERE, exploiters, HOMOFOBICS, XENOPHOBICS!! And all this is here in https://treeofsavior.com/ts/ (TERMS OF THE GAME) and the guys got ban? NO!! One example, I send two post about two bots who farming Honeymeli Sting here: Bot lv 140 in shaton farm
and here:
Found a bot lv 160+

And I followed during 6 days the ban list of IMC, and surprise!! The guys who I reported STILL GET NO BAN.

Im from Xdreamers clan, enemy of Empire clan (who Vince is the leader) and I keep thinking thats a injustice what they did with that guy, SO MUCH PROBLEMS IMC and guys who send large text get ban…pffff!!!:sleepy:

@STAFF_Max what you think about it?

4 Likes

Let’s see… the police has priorities in their job. So if I take a criminal to them with proof he can’t be jailed? WTF is that logic?

Agree with @alainjarre, thanks for the support bro.

I am a member of Empire Guild (who Vince is the leader), ToS streamer on Twitch, bug reporter, beta tester, member os the TOS Korean to English project, and I want to say that I don’t agree with this permanent ban too.

Perma ban to one guys who simply used a code in-game using the chat (Wich he didn’t made any alterarions) for simply typing something is too harsh. I may agree that he could be punished but not permanently.

1 Like

ppl went crazy :v

I don’t think anybody is in position to “agree” or “disagree” with anything here. As stated by @STAFF_Max this has been in the Terms of Service for a while. Rules are rules, break them and you’ll have to deal with the consequences.

Each and every player should read the Terms of Service of any game they want to play. Which is why STAFF_Max linked it: https://treeofsavior.com/ts/

So yeah, so sorry but… You just gotta deal with it. This is not a court, this is a player being banned for breaking the rules, fair and square, and good job to IMC…

It matters little if a player has been supporting IMC or not and for how long. You can support IMC as much as you want, but you’ll still get punished for breaking the rules, that’s what they’re showing, and that’s the correct thing to do. You’re not a special snowflake just because you reported a bug or tested the game during the closed beta tests, you’re just one of many. And all of the rules apply to you just as much as anybody else, so yeah

6 Likes

Yeah I agree with you, I just want to state that I’ve done all that stuff and agree with a punishment. I just think that permanent ban for this situation is too much.

Yeah, i’m not sure what are the “block policies”, it seems IMC is quite harsh about the rules and whatnot.

1 Like

I think the only reason he got a permanent ban is because of the title of this thread, and Staff_Max not knowing exactly how this is done (The title gives the impression that Vince altered the client files to do this, when it was basically just a string of code in the chat). If he knew that before-hand, I’m sure he would’ve just temp-banned the guy for a few days at most.

Not gonna go out of my way to defend someone I don’t even know, but you could at least reduce his ban to 7 days since this was pretty harmless. Even the list of people who abused the Attribute leveling exploit didn’t get a perm-ban, not to mention his Guild is screwed 5ever. @STAFF_Max

6 Likes

Yeah even as annoying as i find this in chat permaban seems like a bit of an extreme reaction to it. Temp ban or a warning is probably a more appropriate thing to do.

Well, thats why you should READ and AGREE with this https://treeofsavior.com/ts/ before start to play a game. He deserve it.

5 Likes

Private company, private rules. You can try argue but it will be hard to change your situation.

Keep them perma banned I say. If you keep these guys around and go easy on them, they’ll keep doing shady stuff.
Good riddance.
GJ Max.

2 Likes