Tree of Savior Forum

Played to level 50 before reading anything

Went wizardx3 with lots of points into SPR. I wanted to be a chronomancer. but i guess since i ruined this character I should just make an alchmist and make it my dedicated vendor? is there anything salvageable here or should i just reroll?

i have 2 other people playing with me and they wouldnt really mind if im a bit gimpy

Well, it wont be the end of the world, having some spirit.

So in my personal opinion no you are not doomed into letting your character gather dust.

Most people who go Wiz c3 put tons of points into Con first ( I know I did ) and my lvling was totally fine since Magic Missile is really strong.
I would just suggest you start putting points into any area you like from now on and go on the route you intended on your char prior to knowing that Spirit might not be the best investment.
At any rate you do now have a bit more SP and mana regen :smiley:

Good luck and have fun!

That is not bad at all.

How many are your SPR at lv. 50? Nowadays, Every Wizard builds at level 250+ have less than 100 SPR? When the level cap goes up to 400, they don’t need more SPR? Really? Fine, a least, at some point, they will sell a stat reset, right?

start a new char, lvl 50 takes like 3 or 4 hours? its not that huge loss

you can choose the other start city and the new game experience will start again

I recommend rerolling but if you’re going Chrono, I guess it doesn’t even matter much.

I dont know my exact stat distribution since im not at home but i remember i have 20 int and the rest in SPR. so yeah, that’s less than 100. i didnt know about the 10% bonus to str/int per class rank. chrono has an attribute that makes slow reduce crit resist based on int which seems really good for archers to DPS bosses down. also, wiz3 doesnt seem to synergize well with chrono.

so if i keep this character what should i do? am i wrong about chrono. im kinda meh on being a DPS wiz, id rather try to synergize with my friends. they are playing a DPS archer and a support cleric

It doesn’t matter much with 20-30 SPR, just keep going

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.