Tree of Savior Forum

Pirate Island HG idea

Something that bothers me is how Corsair’s “Unlock Chest” ability is largely underutilized, primarily because there isn’t a whole lot of chests to pick in the game.

A lot of people say that we should just get rid of it, but I think it should remain and have usage.

The idea I have in mind is that we have a new area called Pirate Island HG and the level ranges would be varied (mostly end-game level ranges).

It would be a huge beach and killing monsters there can either drop keys at a low percent or chests at a low percent. The level range for keys can be 1-15, and the level range for chests could be 1-16 (meaning a Corsair C3 with +1 skill to Unlock Chest would be needed to open the level 16 chest).

Chests would have random items in them such as Gold Bars, Silver Bars, Rubies, Talt or other goodies, depending on the chest level… HOWEVER sometimes a chest will spawn an elite or boss once opened. Once defeated, the boss would drop a cube that players can potentially get some really nice gear from.

Such gear could be the following:

• Pilfer Gloves [gloves] (5% chance to steal the same thing twice when pillaging)
  • Finger of Midas [necklace] (+10% increased silver earnings)
  • Cursed Bloodstone [necklace] (+70 CON, -35 SPR)
  • Dipper Wristlet [armband] (+7 to all stats)

etc… I ran out of ideas for loot that can be dropped from cubes there so any new/fresh ideas from other peeps is totally welcome :3

@staff I really hope this idea is implemented in the future as opposed to the alternative of getting rid of Unlock Chest ability from Corsair

2 Likes