Tree of Savior Forum

Piece Back Event - Pieces in Market?

Searched briefly and didnt see anything so figure I would ask… It says on the event page that you can buy the other pieces from the market. I tried searching everything but cannot find them. What is the correct search term for them?

same here, can’t find event pieces in market but through manually searching all items 1 page at a time from lowest amount to highest. have not found any search term to find event pieces.

@mmeusz
We are currently aware of the Piece back event issue.
It will be fixed soon…! :wink:
Until then, please use the 'Show all 'function to search in the market.

@STAFF_Amy Hi, the world boss drops are also not searchable in the market atm.i mean the ominous spirit pieces/fragments/crystal, all sizes. you’d have to manually search via show all.

@Mikumo
Yes,that also will be fixed soon :slight_smile:
Thanks for your reporting.

Most of the new items added to the game does not come up when you search for them in the marked. It’s been like this for quite some time now.

1 Like

Tokens are not appearing in the search function as well (AGAIN!)

1 Like

Are anyone having a painfull page to page search for those pieces.
It is a event and the thng thats its only tradable from market are just not searchable.
I don’t know if post in forum works for it, i allready submit a ticket to the support.
Btw thanks for reading.

ps:I never have posted in this forum before sorry for any errors.

3 Likes

I’m not able to search too, much less find, everyone announces in the shout and 2 hours later does not appear here
I want to up my Cannon Shot until level 100, IMC pls

@ewertonefm
Thanks for reporting !
We are aware of the issue.
It will be fixed soon :slight_smile:

@ewertonefm
Please see the detail as per below link :slight_smile:

Hello does pieces drops from hg mobs?

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.