Tree of Savior Forum

PH Players Lets Make A Guild!

Okay i have a name. And that name is. Butandings! Gaghaha!

Punyeta mehehehehehe

Sounds funny for the ppl on NA but when they get what it means . they be like. ooohhhh . Well i live for the cheap thrills

Spakol All Day mehehe

PinoyRiot, HAVOC, Katipunero, Spoliarium, Kayumanggi, BraveFists, ThePacifists

Hi there we do already have a guild mostly compose of Filipinos. However we do welcome other nationalities for we do have a lot of friends from other country. Anyway enough about that our guild is mainly compose of Old Guild Members from other games that we used to play. And btw I am currently the guild master. Our guild goal is to be part of the Intl. Tournament to represent our country for this game. We also have a member that was part of the Ragnarok Philippine team that battle abroad. Feel free to visit our forums if you have time :slight_smile:

Click Here for Link

Haha. My friend already invited me there. Coz he said that that guild have someone who played CBT 2 and can give good infos and stuff. I will consider the invitation. :blush:

We will form this at OBT. haha

Yeah I do play CBT3 and yes I am giving out info and such. Also im doing build test skill test and theories and looking for bugs :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Mass Extinction / Elite Bortherhood? aahaha try lang

Something that doesn’t end up as Apocalypze, Extinction, Renegaderz, Death, Corrupted, Immortalz etc. It sounds so cheesy, in my opinion. I like something authentic and clings to Filipino language.
Hidden Kamatis, kind of like that one.

good luck kababyans! @_@/

ill probably join a guild after i get to cap lvl … unless ofcourse theirs stat boost when joining a guild =V

what about Black hand covenant? or Orient Pearl since thats another name for our country
if you’re looking for a leader here i am! i will lead all of you to greatness ha ha ha!

1 Like

I did it again! :persevere: i over slept! what happend!?

any former Dragoons or Playmates here?

count me in please but now im hoping they give us beta key

Philippines Finest or ElitePH, Puno ng Tagapagtanggol any of those will do,… just my opinion…

Pearls of the Orient [P.O.T.O]

1 Like

not working po ang link or its blocked :C

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1613232995599168

This my current FB Group. Lets continue our discussion here :3