Tree of Savior Forum

Pet Rework Ideia

While I was watching a video about Diablo 3 and Tourchlight, they have interesting pet mechanics that I would like to see here at ToS

We already have a good amount of pets, at least those who don’t fly (lonely sad Hawk), they are kind of the same though.

What if every pet gain some kind of skill to help us with: buy potions, sell items, appraise items, dismantle items.

Imagine how awsome would be, while you farming, you send your pet to dismantle some blues, them depending on how far you are from the near city it will take longer, and according to the pet’s lvl and the map level on its way, It could happen some loss.

1 Like

The homunculus was suppose to cover those skilled pet cravings…

but like most alchemist things, it was half-heartedly made and restricted as much as possible…

More flying pets would be nice, but leave the skills to other creatures…

1 Like

NO
CHARACTER SLOT
REQUIRED

That’s all i ask
And of course more flying types and proly more classes that use flying type pets, like, Dragoon having a mini dragon as a flying pet to be used as buffer or puller, attacker, support, etc (usually attacking pets sux due to poor ai so maybe not)
And maybe for the standard type pets for those classes who carry a lot of items or big farmers, make it like cash shop equipment: PET BAG for an extra carry space. Turn your pets into mules

And maybe even, EXP/Loot bonus pets :hey: ?

Extra effort demanding idea:

PET PARK SYSTEM (Instance)
Take the control of your pet and get into small fun missions to get nice rewards for your master, like exp books, fortune cookies, silver, etc (prizes changing every week)
Also add an AI feature for those who are lazy but ofc the effectivity of the pet wont be the same and proly just getting average prizes

1 Like