Tree of Savior Forum

Pet QoL changes

After some fooling around with Bokor and their little zombie brigade I have put together a list of things that could improve them and possibly other classes pets / minions if they follow the same behavior. I apologize in advance if any of these are duplicates, I tried looking the stuff up and didn’t come up with much.

1. Please add a toggle in the settings that either lowers the pet target priority for controllers. There have been so many times that I am trying to hex a mob (like a large creature or boss) and I cant target it through all of the zombie butt blocking the way.

2. Either give the pet classes an attribute they can toggle to make the pets not trigger healing tiles. I feel like using zombies in a dungeon team is detrimental because they are taking precious healing tiles and making things harder to target as opposed to what i want them to do like soak damage and distract mobs.

2a) Strictly for Bokor because the zombies do Decay and you kind of need heals to keep them up. Give the heal tile toggle a small life steal (like 10% or 20% of their dmg) not big enough to have em solo tank stuff but enough to help delay their decaying.

1. Pets now seem to have their own aggro raidus (with the pet as the center) which isn’t bad itself but the leash range for them I feel is far too small which can lead to them running off to aggro a mob and hitting the leash range and begin returning to the summoner only to reaggro the same out of range monster again and repeating the process in an endless loop. Id propose making the aggro range based off the summoner just like the leash range and increasing the leash range to where they can pursue those annoying fleeing low hp mobs but at the same they wont aggro a new target that is off screen.

Current Pet Aggro
New Pet Aggro

1. Please just make the pets pick a new target (in range) when they hit the leash range instead of having to walk all the way back to the summoner before acquiring a new target this is especially annoying with slow mobs like Zombies.

Edit: Added some pictures of #3, sorry for my bad paint skills.