Tree of Savior Forum

Personal Suggestions

First of all, great game. I enjoyed most of everything it has to offer so far, aside from minor, expected hiccups (Login issues, which were resolved promptly and some choppy lag in-game).

I personally found myself with a wishlist, however and thought I’d share it.

1- Mouse controls are amazing but camera rotation would be a nice addition, if at all possible.
2- Gamepad controls are great, but some menus are currently unselectable, depending on the angle your character is in (Character status page for example).
3- The highlight around targetted enemies is OK but an option to disable it would be very nice.
4- Objects that block your view of your character pop out. Would be nice to have an option where they “fade” rather than disappear completely (This is breaking immersion for me a lot; though not a big deal).
5- I would appreciate zooming out a little bit more. It’s alright as it is, but on a large monitor (1440P resolution in my case) the screen feels quite cluttered.
6- Speaking of cluttered, better UI management would be great! Some menus are enormous however. So an option to resize menus would be perfect.

That’s all I’ve gathered from the first day.
I’ll be sure to share some of the bugs/problems I’ve found later tomorrow and throughout the weekend.
But once again, you have a jewel here! Great game and looking forwards to supporting you on release date!

2 Likes

I’d like all of those changes as well. :smiley: I however also would like it if the clock on the minimap actually displayed the time from our own timezone. Would be helpful to keep track of when to stop playing and go to bed.

1 Like

We need to have the option to zoom out to avoid people eyes to burn over the clutter.
I also would like to add an auto attack system to avoid smashing Z all the time.

Stop playing? What do you mean STOP PLAYING? Lol.

1 Like

Unfortunately, I have a job that expects me early tomorrow morning ^^
I can’t pull an all nighter. Besides, I’m here to test and report as well as make suggestions. I’ll enjoy the game when it’s released ^^