Tree of Savior Forum

Personal opinion about the game

Firstly, the gameplay is great, it brings back alot of memories of RO. After few days of playing, here are my humble opinion about the game.

1. Hair color: I hope there are option for us to choose during create character phase rather than getting it through achievement. hair color is quite a minor things IMO, i felt it was a waste that putting it as a reward of achievement, the reward should replace with something else which is not under character creating categories (title? emoticons?). Or another option, we could have a NPC which allow us to change hair color/ hair style in game?

2. The equipment’s presentation: I hope the outfit of character should presented by what type of armor (plate, cloth, leather) that the character equip rather than a fixed outlook, this should provide a more vivid gameplay experience. (exclude the character who equipped a job costumes)

3. Game buff: IMO will it be better if buff’s effect worked in % rather than a fixed value? this could increase the buff effectiveness in mid-late game experience

4. Auction house: hope the items in auction house can be sort in types, e.g armor> armor type / weap> weapon type. and also sort in terms of required level of the items. This could make our lives easier :smile:

5. Missing mail system. I wanted to sent item to my other character :sweat_smile:

6. Vault: hope there will be a vault which shared among the character under an account

7. Ai level of mobs: especially for the bosses, it would be more challenging if tuned up abit of the AS and MS of the boss

8. Attribute points: hope it comes with 3 points per level than 1 points per level. I cant feel the excitement of level up which just 1 attribute point given. skill point given per level is fair enough but 1 point for attribute per level is awkward.

9. Field boss: Wish to have more info about the field boss (spawn time, spawn place, etc) database stated there are a field boss in crystal mine 2F - Blasphemous Deathweaver, but never saw it before. (No luck maybe? really need more info about it tho…