Tree of Savior Forum

(Personal Experience) About the viability of Swordsman classes late game in PvE and/or PvP

Hey all, just wanna ask those high level swordies out there (around 250 and above), how are you faring in end game stuff? Like maybe in grinding high level maps/Earth Tower/PvP?

Just sharing from my personal experience so far, I’m playing the Sword1->Pel1->Hop1->Hop2->Cor1->Cor2->Drg1 build, currently at Level229 Rank 7. I’m using Brandish + Karacha Dagger (lvl5 green gem) + full Roxona gears. I’ll just put these in point form for easier viewing.

Basically, with my class build, I expected:

• Probably 30% Tank, 70% DPS type of gameplay
  • Losing some AoE for higher single target damage
  • Be useful/good in PvP due to Hook and Keel Hauling, with combination of Long Stride from Hoplite as gap closer
  • Finestra being touted as THE critical buff skill and this build being a high (well, higher than average, at least) crit rate ‘assassin’ build
  • To have pretty good DPS since I only used 1 circle for a ‘tank’ circle aka Pel1; not expecting like sick dps, but at least like maybe 70-80% of dps classes; basically 30% Tank 70% DPS as mentioned above

In reality, what I got/felt is:
1. 30% Tank, yes.
I’m only expecting to be a 30% Tank, which means I don’t expect to be an average tanky character. This is fulfilled somewhat, I AM tankier than the other no con/low con dps classes. That is also because I added CON (around 60-75 points? Some DEX, everything else into STR; probably maybe 5:1:1 STR:CON:DEX) for PvP, hence it IS expected for me to be tankier than any no-con characters. But, I’m still getting my face melted by magic mobs which gets more and more abundant in higher level maps, so I don’t know where I’m going with that tankiness.

2. 70% DPS, higher single target damage, no.
I’m currently grinding at Evac, and I have to use most of my skills just to bring down one single mob (those 100k mobs). Spear Lunge->2x Hexen->Stabbing->Dragontooth->Serpentine->Dragon Soar to take down a single mob (2-3 if they’re stacked). If I get crits then maybe they’ll die at like Serpentine or something. Swordies at this level will get what I mean… For a build that sacrificed AoE for ‘higher single target damage’ I’m totally not feeling it right now, especially when your party’s ele3 can just drop a frost cloud/meteor and BAM 5-10 mobs just die. I understand that, that build is a pure PvE build and is built for AoE damage. Let’s not talk about Archer’s DPS…

3. Be good/useful in PvP, no.
Currently not feeling this as well. Firstly, Long Stride cannot be targeted using Keyboard controls, cannot be used with a dagger (other subweapons/no sub weapons are fine). Secondly, Keel Hauling removes Iron Hook duration regardless of when you used it. Example: Use Lvl10 Iron Hook->Keel Hauling immediately->Iron Hook is over when target reaches you. Thirdly, Long Stride knocks back Iron Hook-ed targets out of melee range. Fourthly, Iron Hook targeting using Keyboard controls is pretty lame, takes too long (as compared to DotA2 Pudge hooking targeting). This forces you to use Mouse controls, but Mouse controls isn’t really fun to use with Swordman, especially when you are always on the move, being a melee, and your skills are targeted at wherever your cursor is. Constantly moving screen = having to constantly fix your cursor on the constantly moving target while dishing out your skills is pretty meh. I don’t mind if this returns high rewards, but the rewards don’t match the effort put in at all.

Iron Hook has to be used at melee range for you to be effective at doing any damage to the target. Long Stride is unusable for gap closing, mainly for reasons of knock back and partly due to incompatibility with daggers (having to weapon swap on the go ups the difficulty, for no valid reason). Keel Hauling cannot be used to bring the target to you, because once he reaches you, Iron Hook is cancelled. Basically, the advertised Hook->Keel or Hook->Long Stride combo is ineffective (to all the players simply saying things, please PROVE your theory in reality before promoting them), which means to land Hook on a 99% chance, you will need to first Bash the target to knock down->run to melee range->secure point blank Hook->proceed to combo target. Pretty meh PvP tactic, seeing it’s already hard to land a proper Bash on a constantly moving target, not counting in the countless amounts of disables they might have. Also, at 20k-30k+ HP, a Fencer can burst me down while I’m stunned by his skills. So much for having higher HP. I even tried PvPing my Wiz3/Ele3/Warlock friend, his Meteor dealt like 15k of my HP (let’s not even talk about Frost Cloud’s damage…). Couple that with a disable or healer, suddenly a pure PvE char’s PvP capabilities become even better than mine. I understand that you can say that I can Hook for my teammates to hit them, but that requires them to go into enemy ranks to attack the hooked enemy, because Keel Hauling cancels hook. Also, why give me all these single target melee damage when I can’t even reach them?

4. Finestra giving high amounts of critical, no.
Well, idk about this, people are saying you don’t even need dex for the amount of crits you gonna get. I’m critting at like maybe 20%-25% of the time, I have like 80 DEX? Seriously, idk… maybe I’m doing something wrong…

5. To have pretty good DPS, no.
As mentioned above, mostly every other DPS class beats me in DPS by like, 3x-5x more, with better AoE. Except those QS3 builds, they’re worse than me… But they excel very much in PvP, much more than mine. As for those people saying Swordies are MAINLY a tank class, why did the game give us so many DPS circles then… Only Tank circles that give good tank skills are in Peltasta, the rest of the circles have either 100% DPS skills or maybe 80% DPS 20% Tank-oriented skills.

All these things I mentioned are from my own personal experience and not read from somewhere.

In conclusion, asking all those already-high-level swordies out there, I just wanna know if it’s worth to keep on lvling my character right now? Are you faring well in any late-game content? Other than being useful for Taunt, that is. It doesn’t seem like I will be useful anywhere in any late-game content. Cata3->Drg will outshine everything else (in Swordie class) in PvP, but still having some decent AoE for PvE (still sucks compared to other classes). I won’t be needed to Earth Tower due to crappy DPS as well as low-tanking capabilities since I went DPS route (I still have Taunt? But I don’t think I would be able to tank the sheer amount of damage). Not to mention, so called having increased single target damage is doing jackshit at world bosses. Even at 280, I don’t see myself beating any of the PvE build’s DPS. Mostly being because I’m a melee, I get knocked back, stunned, spend time dodging the boss attacks, get hit because 5 FPS, etc, while the ranged guys just plop a Magic Arrow or Frost Cloud and go whoopeedoo run a victory lap around the boss and get top DPS.

People might say play what you want. Yeah, I just played what I want for the past month now, and now I’m regretting that decision because things are getting hard in game and not being wanted at end game would probably leave you sitting at town doing nothing (or just farming materials from normal mobs). Since I’m not at the really-real-end-game right now, just wanna hear from Swordies (not only my build in particular, but as in overall) whether it’s actually worth it to pump it up till 280, wondering if there’s a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow that’s worth pumping it up for. Only looking for personal experiences that you have experienced at end game, and not theorycrafting or maths calculations or something-that-you-have-read-somewhere by lower level people or non-swordie players. Thanks for reading the wall of text and thanks in advance for your responses guys.

9 Likes

While the general feeling you have for Swordsman is pretty accurate, there are a few things that I feel could improve or could have improved your experience:

Are you leveling your attributes? You shouldn’t be needing that many skills to deal 100k+ damage.

At your level (even earlier), your Stabbing should be dealing close to 70~90k on Spear Lunge’d targets. I am pretty sure it can break the 100k if you get your attribute high, but that is expensive so I am not expecting it at this point of the game.

Hexen Dropper should be close to 50~70k on Spear Lunge’d targets too, using both Overheats. It can go higher, but it is even more expensive than Stabbing to level up.

The rest of your kit is just to fill the cooldown’s of those two main sources of damage in your build.

Well, the whole point of Iron Hook is so you dash to your targets (positioning yourself correctly) to land it on melee range so you can burst them down with Hexen Dropper.

But to be honest, PvP right now is extremely unbalanced so I wouldn’t worry or care too much about it until they actually work on it.

Your DEX is a little bit low for a Corsair build. While Finestra is good, you still don’t have level 15 so you have to compensate by adding more DEX.

The rest of the Critical Rate should come from your equipment, besides gems.

I am not entirely sure what is your Critical Rate at the moment, but you should be close to at least 40% Critical Chance at your level to keep an optimal amount of DPS through your multi-hit skills.

My guess is that you are still missing some equipment and this will improve once you acquire it (and add more DEX).

Unfortunately, some classes/skills from the Swordsman tree still need some work to be better at higher levels.

While I understand the purpose of going into Corsair C2->Dragoon, I also feel that this isn’t the build that would have suited what you were looking for.

Corsair C2->Dragoon deals decent damage, it really does, but if you really wanted to go for a higher DPS route then you should have gone with Corsair C2->Doppelsoeldner instead or even Corsair C2->Shinobi for high burst.

In my opinion Doppelsoeldner would have suited your needs as a player much more than Dragoon. Adding Cyclone to your kit would have given you 3 of the highest DPS skills in the entire Swordsman tree (with Stabbing and Hexen Dropper).

Not to even mention the increase on attack speed that you get from Deeds of Valor makes quite a difference, especially on Stabbing and Cyclone. The extra Physical Attack you get from it is also a pretty nice bonus.

On the other hand, everyone knows about the burst Shinobi can deal, especially when combined with Spear Lunge. Albeit it’s gimmicky playing style and bugged skills, it would still have offered you a pretty good improvement over Dragoon.

Overall I just feel that Corsair C2->Dragoon is a build that works, but it suits players with a different playing style / different goals compared to what you wanted from your build.

Should every DPS-oriented Swordsman build deal a comparable amount of damage?

Sure, if a player invested most of it’s circles towards offensive power then said player should be rewarded for that in a satisfying way when it comes to dealing damage.

The sad truth is that Tree of Savior is still fairly new, fairly undeveloped and still needs a lot of work to improve on many areas, including class balance.

This also applies to every other tree out there (Clerics, Wizards and Archers), there are some class builds that will deal more damage than others from the same tree. Unfair? Sure, but that is the state of the game right now and there is not much we can do about it for now but give constructive criticism, feedback and wait for the developers to work on it.

I expect every single Swordsman class to be improved sometime in the future, either through direct buffs or rework of skills (even addition or removal of some of them).

So I wouldn’t lose hope just yet. While your build isn’t exactly what you are looking for, I feel that with a few tweaks it could come closer to what you want and it could be enough for you to enjoy it while the game gets improved.

Otherwise if you really feel unhappy with it, I would suggest to just make a new character while you wait for balance changes that would make this particular character of yours better (or even Rank 8 and new classes that could give you that extra punch you want).

8 Likes

I picked dragoon because it offered more low cool down skills to fit in my rotation as compared to doppel. Also because alot ppl mentioned dragoon as a pure dps class, judging from all four offensive skills. Deeds make characters get rekt from mobs damage (seen many times doppel teammates die). Cyclone has a 45 second cool down. Which isn’t really my playstyle. I prefer having things to do rather than just AAing waiting for cool down. And I heard of the cyclone nerf which is why I didn’t pick doppel. As for shinobi, it’s still too buggy etc and new for me to venture into it yet, as I do not have too much time to play, I have to pick a safer build… which ended up being a bit of a disappointment after all.

I have my hexen at 20-25%, others at below 10%. How does attribute scaling works? Does it just slap the additional % damage on top of my final damage or is just added somewhere in the formula?

Also, as for pvp, well they gave iron hook a long range, till the edge of the screen, it’s pretty contradictory if it was meant to be used point blank.

As for finestra, there’s a saying out there u can go full str because lvl15 finestra will cover for your crits. With my dex at 90, I have already bridged the lvl15 and 10 finestra gap, yet I still need to add more dex? Does that mean the full str line is a myth?

Comparatively, I see myself doing on par or more dps than other swordies mostly. I have no issues with other swordies. It’s just that the difference between us and other classes is just huge. Makes me feel like I’m doing ant bites while my teammates are landing chaos and destruction on the mobs.

Also finally and most importantly, I just want to know if we(more specifically my build), are we still wanted at late game stuff like ET, pvp, etc? There’s pretty much no point to grind so hard to 280 just to sit in town. I don’t mind slogging it out for abit underpowered while waiting for updates as long as THERE IS SOMETHING for us at late game. Thanks for your reply though @Cathexis. I will definitely give upping my attributes a go.

dragoon offers like no synergy with your build. Not really sure why you picked him? Yes DPS class, but you are not building around DPS skills you need to build around synergy.

You say you wanted single target damage and you went dragoon over doppel that singlehandedly makes your DWA twice as strong?

You should add a note to your personal experience - for future reference, I shall ask/educate myself better before I make choices about my character that can and potentially will gimp it and make my months progress feel like I wasted time.

However. Just because you dont make damage now doesnt mean the build is bad. The thing is, as a swordie and even more as a dragoon youre looking at hundreds of millions of silver to get your character to top shape to deal tons of damage. Compare that to cleric for example. Cleric into krivis into bokor deals tons of damage - but the damage skills you mostly use are attainable at circle 1, 2 and 3. That means the cost to have that characters attributes in comparison to our swordies will be incomparably less. It does not mean that we wont be on par with wizards and archers damage wise. It just means the damage curve is heavily in their favour.

Your money makes half the damage in this game, get to grinding.

I already mentioned why I did not pick the others. Please read. Still nobody is answering the main question I have, which is also the title of this topic. Viability in end game.

Yeah FYI, I researched this build for quite some time before committing. I’m a ro1 player and I know the consequences of screwing up a build. They dont even have skill resets. I’m not the type of person to blindly jump into builds before even knowing any jackshit about it. Thanks. Just goes to prove the amount of ■■■■ people post before proving it in reality, and I’m just one of the ‘silly’ victims. DWA falls off late game as AA falls off late game as monsters defenses rise.

Like I said, I will give attributes a go. I appreciate your comments but you don’t have to be a wise ass about it. Still till now nobody has answered me regarding viability in ET, other end game stuff. Are you guys sure you’re really high level swordies? If you are then by all means share your current experience in the end game meta as it will be valuable information to me. Viability in the sense where are we still wanted in parties and whatnot. And not only as a pure taunter, lol. Thanks.

Wait for some major buffs, re-roll or play something else in the mean time.

I only log in and do 30 min of daily missions every day at this point. (But now even that stuff is getting laggy and bad)

Well, there is not much to be done if you picked it because of playing style factors.

Unfortunately, in our current “meta”, the higher DPS builds must take Doppelsoeldner C1, otherwise they just put themselves on a disadvantage. With Shinobi perhaps being the exception when it comes to burst damage.

Cyclone alone on the right targets can easily deal those 100k you are looking for. And Deeds of Valor would have enhanced the rest of your kit quite considerably.

It multiplies your final damage.

We had a real Full STR during the level 200 cap. Even back then in iCBT2, I recommended to add more points into DEX as those extra points on the full STR weren’t doing as much as those extra points would have on DEX or even CON.

Right now I still recommend that the “Full STR” (only reserved for PvE Hoplite C3 builds) adds some points into DEX to make it work once the equipment and gems are acquired.

It is also important to note that just getting Finestra level 15 won’t magically make everything work. The build is on wait while better equipment and gems are acquired.

More DEX can be added earlier on to compensate for equipment that isn’t there yet. So it is a decision between having that power spike earlier or taking the “optimal” path while waiting for equipment for it to truly reach it’s potential.

But it is not something that will “click” instantly.

Earth Tower is just an artificial and temporary solution to the “end game” of this game. But the truth is, there is no real end game for now, the game is pretty much empty at higher levels in terms of content.

The entire Tower might only be completed until we get a level cap raise and/or Rank 8. Perhaps with a group spending a lot of silver on their characters to max out all their relevant attributes could do something about it, but we will have to wait and see how far the most dedicated groups get.

(kTOS hasn’t completed the entire tower as of yet, and the game has been out for quite a few months so far over there).

Other than that, Earth Tower is a “anything goes” type of content. There are and there will be many people trying out different compositions to try to beat each level and more levels of it.

There are a few builds that are aimed for because they have proven to be more successful on kTOS, but at the same time there have been multiple party compositions that have beaten floors of it without said builds.

My answer is that it depends on who you are with. Your friends, guild, the people you group constantly with. The party compositions that you form with them will determine your success on this content. Trying to do Earth Tower with randoms is not going to end well, so it is not like you will have to deal with that.

Most likely than not is that you will find a group of players to play with at higher levels, because not everyone is trying to do Earth Tower. Many people are just playing around with alts or taking a break from the game.

You have Peltasta on your build, so you will have a spot on any party. But you will have to find a close group of friends or a guild if you really want to give a “serious” go to Earth Tower.

EDIT:

And the same goes for PvP and GvG. It depends on your friends, guild, etc. Unless you try to join some extremely elitist people (which there are not that many on this game), you are not going to run into any problems with anyone “not wanting” you because of your build.

Ah, this is the type of reply I was looking for, viability. Thanks @Cathexis. Still looking out for more actual experiences of other players playing the same class who are doing earth tower or other end game stuff. Good to know.

Just a side question, if dragoon isn’t meant for dps, then what IS it actually for? Can’t be for tanking purposes, and aoe wise it loses out to cyclone as well. Does that mean it is an inferior circle right now and probably only good for cata players? Also, in terms of pvp, I know it’s unbalanced right now, but in whatever state it is in right now, would dragoon or doppel be better as rank 7 in my build? Seeing the spin2win requires full duration to be at its best potential, we could be potentially stunned or disabled while spinning right?

Dragoon is good for Cata cause if I am not mistaken you can’t be on mount and spin. So far Doppel C2 gives the best damage in the swordsman tree cause of the Deed of Valor that easily gives 100% extra physical attack and attack speed but minus 100% defense so it’s dependent on cleric class to support sometimes. Additionally most end game mob are mostly magical so -100% defense feels like okay to me since it doesn’t affect the magic defense. Cyclone also does a lot of multi hits and damage - Lvl 5 gives…3 hits every second and last 4 seconds That means about 12 hits at lvl 5.

Well pain barrier could help with avoiding knocked down but can’t help with stun, freeze and others =(

I had the same dilemma once on going to Dragoon or Doppel cause Dragoon’s costume is awesome but after thorough calculation of damage (Cyclone + Deed of Valor against Dragoon’s 3 others damaging skill) Dragoon…gives you more skill rotation but I didnt do calculation to see if 3 skills of Dragoon will be on par to Doppel’s Deed of Valor + Cyclone. Maybe they are actually on par. Let me do some calculation here…correct me if I am wrong okay?

Given if the build is high str build with about…200 str let’s say and with a good weapon you would have 800 physical attack let’s say

800 physical attack + Deed of valor level 5 buff = 1200 physical attack

Cyclone’s damage at level 5
(1200 + 844) * 3 hit/sec * 4 second * 2 over heat * 1.2 (level 20 attributes let’s say since it’s affordable?) = 58 867 damage without critical, 88 300 damage with critical but this is highly unlike since this means you got critical on every hit XD

Dragoon 3 skills (Dragontooth + Serpentine + Gae Bulg) combined at level 5 for each skill and no Deed of Valor buff.

Dragontooth: (800+ 714) * 5 hits * 1.2 (level 20 attributes let’s say since it’s affordable?) = 9 084 without critical, 13 626 with critical
Serpentine: (800 + 926) * 4 hits * 1.2 (level 20 attributes let’s say since it’s affordable?) = 8 284 without critical, 12 427 with critical
Gae Bulg = (800+ 3812) * 1.2 (level 20 attributes let’s say since it’s affordable?) = 5 534 without critical, 8 301 with critical

Given Dragoon’s skill has shorter cooldown then Cyclone, let’s say within 50-60 seconds duration:

Dragontooth has 17 seconds cooldown and Serpentine has 20 seconds cooldown, meaning both can be used 3 times within 60 seconds duration. Gae Bulg has 30 seconds cooldown so 2 times within 60 seconds duration.

3 x Dragontooth + 3 x Serpentine + 2 x Gae Bulg =
(3 * 9 084) + (3 * 8 284) + (2 * 5 534) = 63 172 without critical, 94 758 with critical

Seems pretty good with Dragoon. Given Hoplite 2 build, you have higher chance to critical, less dependent on 1 skill alone and has more skill rotation.

Just to see if I calculate correctly, let me see how Dragoon compares against Doppel C2.

800 physical attack + Deed of valor level 10 buff = 1600 physical attack

Cyclone level 10
(1600 + 1355) * 3 hit/sec * 5 second * 2 over heat * 1.2 (level 20 attributes let’s say since it’s affordable?) = 106 380 damage without critical, 159 570 with critical

Redel
(1600 + 732) * 5 hits * 1.2 (level 20 attributes let’s say since it’s affordable?) = 13 992 without critical, 20 988 with critical

Zucken
(1600 + 860) * 4 hits * 1.2 (level 20 attributes let’s say since it’s affordable?) = 11 808 without critical, 17 712 with critical

Redel has 25 seconds cooldown so 2 times and Zucken has 20 seconds cooldown so 3 times within 60 seconds duration. Cyclone has 45 seconds cooldown so 1 time within 60 seconds duration.

(2 x Redel) + (3 x Zucken) + (1 x Cyclone) =
(2 x 13 992) + (3 x 11 808) + 106 380 = 169 788 without critical, 254 682 with critical

Seems like Doppel makes more sense if you plan to take Doppel C2. Else Dragoon seems a a pretty good choice too.

It is still an offensive DPS class, but it is not the highest DPS in PvE unless you pair it with a Hoplite C3->Doppel C1->Dragoon build.

On the other hand, Cataphract can’t use Cyclone while mounted, that is why Dragoon is a much better choice to go for when it comes to dealing more damage.

This is the type of scenario where Dragoon becomes a better “DPS” class option in your build.

Like you said, even with the attribute Cyclone is still vulnerable to being interrupted or people running away from it, so it is better paired with good CC to guarantee that you can get a good amount of it’s duration on the target.

This of course is not really a problem in PvE because with good timing/positioning you will have the full duration of it and mainly why it wins when it comes to dealing high DPS in PvE.

However, if Cyclone gets interrupted or if it can’t deal it’s full duration of damage then it’s value goes considerably down. This is where Dragoon shines.

Dragoon has much shorter cooldowns and it doesn’t rely on 1 single skill to deal damage. If you miss one, no problem, you have other 3 on your kit to use after that.

In the end Dragoon has more windows of opportunity to deal damage, while Doppel has to place all it’s plan on the success of Cyclone and if it fails then it is not left with much.

Either way, PvP and GvG is a highly changing environment and there is no “true” answer as to what is the “best”, as there is simply no best. It all depends on your skill as a player (maybe your ping), the people on your party and their builds, the builds on the other party, etc. But when taking all of those things into consideration, Dragoon has more flexibility to succeed as it is not as linear as Cyclone.

EDIT:

The same goes for the comparison between:

Swordsman->Peltasta->Hoplite C3->Doppelsoeldner->Dragoon

and

Swordsman->Peltasta->Hoplite C2->Corsair C2->Dragoon

While the first one will deal more damage on PvE, it pretty much has no reliable form of CC on it’s build, so it’s flexibility on playing style during PvP is pretty poor.

Meanwhile the Corsair build has one of the best skills, Iron Hook, plus much higher burst damage (Hexen Dropper), which deals damage almost instantly compared to Stabbing/Cyclone which are the main damage tools of the other build.

In the end your build is a lot more balanced than the first one when it comes to covering every aspect of the game (PvE, PvP, GvG).

Sure, you might not deal the highest damage in PvE but you are getting more valuable tools that make your character better on other areas.

To be fair, OP’s build isn’t that bad. However there’s a few expectations that fell short:

• Cataphract c3 is COMPULSORY for PVP. This was established long ago on these forums.

• Dual wielding and DWA is inferior in DPS to 2H weapon builds. I see so many corsair builds on these forums trying to be dps, boy are they going to be disappointed.

Honestly i think if OP took off corsair and went Hoplite c3 > Doppel then his damage would be solid.

Building a character is about determining CLEARLY what you want at the beginning of the game and focusing on it. You need to ask yourself this:

1. PVE or PVP? If latter, get cataphract
  2. DPS or tank? If you choose DPS you have VERY limited choice to make it work. Pretty much the build i posted above. There’s only about 2 viable DPS builds but if you choose to be a tank you have slightly more flexability, since as long as you have Peltasta, stats matter more in terms of tanking.

All I can say is, be very careful who you listen to for advice on these forums. If someone is telling you something that’s vastly different from the general consensus about a particular issue, I’d be very cautious of their “advice”…

I posted this on the other thread, but since pvp is the topic atm, I wanna ask what your thoughts are on spr if it truly gives ailment resistance as this thread claims?

https://www.reddit.com/r/treeofsavior/comments/4gs0z9/relationship_between_spr_and_status_ailment/?

Also Im going hop c3, Doppel, Dragoon and I am mainly a pvp player. I know its not the best build but I don’t see myself having fun with the other classes. Can I ask if a 4 2 1 Str, Con, Dex allocation will work? Or should I pump up more Con.

Lastly is it true that crits dont miss?

Bump so how viable is hop3 into Dopple into dragoon?

My build swordsc2>hoplite3>dopp>dragoon
I could tell u I can burst 100k for either stabbing or serpentine. However I’m quite decent geared (Max peta,+8 catacombs pike with 5* green gem x 3 socketed, 1 sissel bracelet.

My concern on high level swordie is more on self susbstain. And yes, I invest arnd 40-50 level to my attributes. Swordie is very gear dependent and u need to spend a lot silvers to be viable.

How do you fare in PvP?

This build I’m using merely pve only. Only skill viable for pvp will be cyclone.

So you don’t PvP at all? How do you do when you PvP?

If it’s PvE only why did you put swordsman c2?

Pain barrier lv10 is good for channeling skill. I can finish my rotation without interruption.