Tree of Savior Forum

Permanent ban while not playing

Team name: Stisa
Character name: Bronze

Yesterday I tried reinstalling the game after more than a year not playing, and after some hours of download, when trying to login I got a message saying that my access was restricted and to contact support, which I did, and I found out my account got a permanent ban.
I have absolutely no idea why this appened. According to steam, I played about 25 hours, so I probably quit around June 2016. When I quit playing, I hadn’t yet got a ban, so I don’t know how I did anything to get banned when the game wasn’t haven installed.
I already tried opening a ticket for ban appeal, but I got the same reply as my other ticket (“upon further … was given the sanction of permanent ban”).

Is there anything else I can try to get the ban lifted?

(team and character name are a guess as I don’t really remember them after more than a year)

Send 50 tickets, perhaps it will work :>.

1 Like

Why not just make a new account ?
You only played 25h, you probably didn’t spend money, you got nothing valuable on the account, right ?
Simply make a new account and enjoy the new players event: https://treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1093

I actually bought a founder pack, and I’m not going to make another steam account to play.
Plus, they banned me once already for no apparent reason, what tells me they won’t ban me again?

Btw, found some links to permanent ban for addon use in June 2016, so I guess I got caught up in that as I remember using an addon to see experience gain per hour or something like that. I don’t see how that’s worthy of a permanent ban though.

Unless you care about fundamental values, new account events would reward you way more.

Were talking about getting capped within a week, or within a day if you know what youre doing.

This addon shouldn’t get you banned. Everybody uses it (I’ve been using it for over a year). Permanent bans are usually reserved for botters/goldsellers.

If you don’t want a new account, I guess your only choice is to send them a lot of tickets, asking for the reason of your ban, that since it’s your account and you paid you deserve to know, etc., and see if they ever want to lift it. No “real” solution to this, except try to talk it out with them.

1 Like