Tree of Savior Forum

[PERFECT 10] Story of a Savior

Server Name: Orsha

Team Name: SweetAsylum

Character Name: Tart

Video Description : I wanted to show a character I’m rather fond of and I love the SR outfit. Tart is a demi-human with chupacabra ears and excellent hearing. She grew up in the Kaliss Province which is now infested with demons and stony victims of the petrifying frost. Her brother took care of her since their parents passed away when she was very young. He sent her away to Orsha when the demons began attacking the Kaliss Province. For her birthday he sent her a heart hairpin. Shortly after, Tart heard news of her brother’s death on the battlefield. Becoming a revelator was her dream. She trained to become a Schwarzer Reiter like her brother and push back the tide of demons. She always keeps goggles with her for situations where she must shield her eyes, especially in the snowy landscapes of Kaliss. And finally, she always wears the heart hairpin her brother gave her. The subtitles in the video is a letter she received on her birthday.

Video Link : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBYEtSYvSO8&feature=youtu.be

INFO:
Not super talented at video making so forgive me if it seems clunky or sub-par quality; I’m open to any suggestions! It was really difficult getting all the shots I wanted within 60 seconds so the pacing is a bit fast - It’s kinda more dramatic if you slow down the video.

Anytime that my team name is not visible in the video is not by choice: it was either hidden because I was in the lodge or interacting with a cut scene. If a dev could let me know if there’s any issues with this as an entry that’d be great.

I added no sound effects but I would really like to add music. I’ve seen tons of other people do this but in the rules it’s clearly stated to not edit in any additional sound effects… even if it’s a ToS track it’s still sometimes additional sound that wouldn’t have been naturally present. Again if a dev gives me the green light to add music to make this more dramatic I’d be all over it.

1 Like