Tree of Savior Forum

People very dissatisfied with the game?

In recent days began to see many people complaining about mistakes as the market is without appearing items or the price increase and to other minor bugs.
Many people do not understand that a beta test is not meant to be the same experience a game ready. Errors at this stage are common things, unfortunately, if the game was finished without any error would not need a beta.

The nice thing about being a beta tester is not playing before everyone else, but to help improve the game. You come here to talk futile things “as expected it to be like ragnarok” or “the game is too bad because it’s buggy, lag spikes”. Not to mention the aggressive comments saying that the company is ruining the game and etc.
It who think so should not be testing a game, the game was not officially released for a reason, reason that beta testers are trying to help the company to correct or at least should help.

I’m not here to judge anyone just hope the community to be more tolerant. Since the testing begins nonsense is appearing by some players in things like “American x Brazilians,” people making flooding the global chat, and etc. I know it’s a small group on the server, but players like that end up spoiling the experience of the game. Tools that could be used as well as the global chat end up being a problem for it.
But there’s a good side to this, In the beta test or after launch of game this it was going to happen anyway, so I prefer to be in the beta test for the IMC games can find a way to solve these drawbacks. Then the game will be released in the best possible condition.
I trust in you IMC GAMES!

8 Likes

I lost my trust in games when Wow became a thing for all mmo’s nowadays. Either way I feel you are correct on alot of fronts its a beta so don’t expect things to work correctly in certain aspects but we can’t keep using the its a “beta” excuse when the game is very popular. As we all know the market is down yes I get it stop crying over it but I feel some proof checking during those 4 hours of down time should of happened.

After the fact the GM came on in game and explained why the market wasn’t working and they were in understanding that players were in fact frustrated. So to use the beta excuse when they had 4 hours of patch maintenance to proof check “important” content of the game makes me feel they just had already had made the patch couple days before the release and just didn’t really check it.

Basically a copy and paste tactic to create the illusion that they’re fixing the main problem which they did for the most part. The market, FL, chat system is still a fundamental function of the game that makes the game completely blossom into a sort of fun.

I have no grudges with the game as its “fun” I will still support the company as long as they don’t pull a trion games at launch for live. Not to mention trion game goes down in my book of worst bait and switch company. So Imc game my feedback to you is DON’T BE A TRION GAMES.

amen
squishing one bug can bring forth 10 new ones
dont like bugs or devs “ruining the game”? dont play a closed beta…ever.

5 Likes

Beautifully written. As part of the translation group I find it irritating when I see people who simply see this beta as a finished game that they can just play and judge whether it’s a pass or no-pass. The rather toxic community in recent days hasn’t helped.

I really hope this game doesn’t just die in infancy because people gave up on the game thinking this beta is a preview of final release.

1 Like

And most people that complain didn’t even play past level 80. Probably only had one character and didn’t bothered enough to test things out.

So many topics about the same false facts…

1 Like

Have to agree whit you, lads. And maybe also some of the people are bit younger than you, that’s why judgment without facts.

I love the game in its current state even. my is a difficult experience to describe, first I couldn’t play because of lag , I would wait 10 minutes to hand in quest. Now a week later when all the hyped up so called “testers” left due to the Impossible exp /grind curve… the place feels deserted.

The conclusion for me of this beta is that 1-70 is ok for me… I did it in a single day. (knowing what to do after 1st beta). I see tons of improvements… but in my honest opinion the game will not be ready for at least half a year… I haven’t even reached lvl 200. I’m only lvl 108 as I speak… I can tell that the game is lacking in quests and balance. Which can be frustrating for someone who did not ACTUALLY think they were going into a beta test. There is bunch of things to be fixed.

Quest later on give you 1 card for relatively difficult missions , you find yourself under-leveled half the time.
You are gaining 0.1 exp for 2 mobs in a sparsely populated area and no other place to go.
On top of that for a few days the servers were packed with ppl competing for mobs and quests that were already sorta “lacking”.

There is something wrong with exp gain in this game as a lvl 70 sadhu I gained less exp fighting lvl 70 mobs(0.2exp)
than when I was lvl 78 (0.8). Which is just mind blowing to me.
I can only assume that these Weird curves are intentional for testing purposes… I can’t imagine grinding from 70 up to level 500+ with less that 0.2 … which I am currently getting.
I understand “Grind” , but this is simply 1-2 hours a level * 500 levels. Just to get my character up to snuff. I haven’t even gotten my monk yet. Which is my goal. What happens when I get it? What’s left for me now? Painful grind up to 200? 1-140 is fairly well structured… but it is said that around 150 quests end…I am afraid.

Lag+Exp Curve+Minor Bugs= Dissatisfaction

I love the game, but it is clear as day at this point it needs our help.

2 Likes