Tree of Savior Forum

Penguin is a cash grab

penguin death should take off maybe 10 stamina, not 600 stamina LMAO. Or maybe make it so if a person mounting it dies, the penguin is automatically unsummoned thereby preventing its death.

IMC come on we believe in you.

PvP is where the stat bonuses really come in handy though, so that’s not really an option.

IKR. Taking off 600 stamina on dead makes it so frustrating.

1 Like

yea don’t tease us with OMFG 600 stamina, only for it to all go away in 1 little death.

What is the point of feeding a companion? Sorry I am noob. I just always leave them without stamina. What are the implications?? like in RO they will leave? haha lol…

Dude… this is a F2P game. They have consistently put effort into content and fixing bugs over selling costumes and other gimmicks, which personally I wouldn’t do if I was only after making cash.

^I Agree. look at the head gears in the market. only 5!!???

You don’t lose the movement speed from riding the penguin at 0 stamina, so I’m fine with the way it is now. :joy:

1 Like

For hunter pet stamina is important cuz the pet will be more responsive and move faster to commands. At 0 stamina most of the time they will just idle there…

It is pretty funny though to see the penguin waddle slowly towards the mob when you command it to do coursing from a short distance away cuz it has low stamina…

If Penguin is too expensive to keep for you. Don’t own one. Why is that so hard?

4 Likes

“Becuz I nidz to be stronker than all the peeps. IMC Buff elememes plz they too nurfed”

• OP Impersonation 2016
1 Like

You only can buy a Red Panda if you stay playing Team battle everyday during 400 days.
This is not p2w…

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

For a cash grab, I think the penguin is ugly and I’d never buy it; but that is just my humble opinion. I’m hoping they release some semi-serious looking mounts with barding in the future, it would compliment the Quarrel Shooter Circle 3 outfit nicely.

how to be MMORPG player:

1. constantly begging
  2. cry cashgrab (opinion)
  3. salty
  4. edgy af

they give you free TP for playing TOS.
you can use that for buying the food.
if you can´t, don´t buy.
you lose nothing if you don´t buy them.
IMC has done very good in maintaining non pay to win situation until now.
and Hunter is a class from what, XX number of class?
you can use normal companion instead, the status isn´t even that different to be game breaking.

3 Likes

It is not just falconerer. Also nice generalizations.

U also forgot white knighting in ur list.

No will power to ignore, sad.

White knight + rich kid post.

edit: it´s okay man you value yours i value mine.
also it´s hunter what im talking about.

The reason why hunters will want a penguin is cuz the penguin mitigates a lot of frustrations that is plaguing the hunter class, not the bonus statuses penguin brings to the table.

Take a look and you will see what I mean. A normal companion just will not make the cut until IMC do something about it.

2 Likes