Penguin freezes

Please fill in as much as you can :

Date and Time(Please, specify the timezone) : maybe since last week’s
maintence
Server Name: Fedimian

Team Name: Ethiliel

Character Name: Seraphita

Bug Description :
penguin mount freezes at random so that it won’t follow the player anymore let (it won’t do anything on its own when that happens, but it can still be mounted and ridden)

it happens wayyyyyyy to often and makes it being a premium-mount ridiculous if it isn’t fixed

Steps to reproduce the issue :

1. happens randomly

Screenshots / Video :
(attach screenshots or videos regarding the bug)

Game Control Mode (Keyboard/Joypad/Mouse) :
Mouse

System

• CPU : Intel i5-2410M
  • RAM : 8
  • Graphics Card : GEForce GT 540M
  • Mainboard : 2x, 2300 MHz
  • Storage : 500 GB
  • Internet Connection: effective value: 23,24 MB
  • Country, Region : Germany, North Rhine-Westphalia

Hi @Ethiliel,
Please send us a support ticket with a video or screenshot showing your reported issue for us to assist you further.

Randomly happens when you unmount manually or get hit by a monster. And it happens veery often.

Well, the so called “support-ticket” is absolutely useless.

"Greetings Savior! Thank you for contacting us.

We would like to inform your that there is a possibility that you companion may be block an object or obstacle that might caused to stuck your
character.

Also, make sure that you have a stable connection to
be able to play properly in the game. Try to exit your Tree of Savior
and relogin again.

Thank you,Tree of Savior Support Team"

I guess there isn’t even a need to comment on that…

If the amount of new bugs introduced by the so called “maintenances” - but not solved afterwards - goes on like this, then this game has more than just a serious problem… (new bugs on top of all the still existing ones within about 2 weeks: penguin-freeze-bug, skill-cast-bug [see other thread], world map bug)

Well, nothing against the moderators… they are not responsible for this mess.

there’s sth. new:

as far as I can tell the bug is (mostly?) caused by casting/using a skill when you are riding the mount and not dismounting before doing so. Sometimes it happens after doing so just ones. This should be stopped by the new patch which unables you to cast skills while mounting when those skills are not useable when riding a mount.
so, hopefully this works out and there are no new bugs when the new patch is up…

I have the same problem with the velheider, only I don’t mount it. I just bring it along for it to attack foes and randomly just stops following attacking and just sits there.

I tried calling it off and on, sitting and standing, moving around, feeding it to full stamina. Nothing works

Porting sometimes unglitches it but I shouldn’t have to do that every 3 minutes in an already time-consuming game which is grindy af.

Is there an estimate time for this problem to be fixed, like next mounth or next year? Or even a topic where it is explained what to do with the penguin. I’ve been waiting for this pet to be useful since i bought the TP
specifically to buy it, but right now it can’t be used as a pet neither as a mount because of the problem.