Tree of Savior Forum

[Peltasta] Tank, What classbuild and stats? Help!

Fun stuff, friend of mine met me in a field to do some testing. He’s a lvl 150 Monk and I was lvl 80. I wanted to see how much dmg he did to me but I had 1 little problem.

He could barely get trough my block. He had trouble actually hitting me at all, it was so funny! It’s amazing how tanky u get hahaha, I do miss having offensive skills though, so i will probably make a change in my build and work on that. But the tankyness is amazing. Can’t wait to hit 90 and start doing the dungeon again!

1 Like

I’m changing my equips to be more Solid, my actual equips on this Screenshot was a Cafrisun Set + a random shield that I droped :v

2 Likes

your character is cute ill give you that :laughing:
but that HP…
so, OP :frowning:
hahahahaha!
can somebody kill this guy??? XD
anyway, i respect your build sir. I won’t argue with you.
In other games, swordsman or warrior i made them tank especially if i have a party like friends of mine.

1 Like

Yep, I don’t recommend FULL CON if playing solo most of time.
I have about 20 friends to play with me so most of time if I want I can play on party. =P

Yea, It really depends wether you play in parties or not and what main purpouse of this tank is PvE, PvP and so on. For the “Party Tank” Peltasta c3 is almost obligatory - esp in late game, when everyone want to go big and fast (for smaller groups of monsters tank isn’t really necessery and linker with buffs (chrono/thaum) would be more reasonable option. For “PvP Tank” - Pelt2 Roldero3,Shinobi is great. For “Dex Tank” (Con/Dex) best path is pelt3, corsair, fencer2. As for “Solo Tank” the build is Pelt3, Barb1, Dopp2. If you want to be “Guild Master Tank” however - you may consider Pelt2/3, Rolde2/3, Templar OR Pelt1, Hopl1, Cata3, Templar.

2 Likes

This is a very nice reply. How would you distribute stats, accordingly? I also have a separate post regarding the matter. It would be nice if you could join in. :cookie:

What about plet, hop, cata, squirec2 temp for guild master? viable?

@mjskelton01 hop2 instead of cata imo would be more viable - not sure about cata.

@gangosojp im not sure - im not tanker type of person myself (more dps oriented) i just party with tanks frequently in a lot of games. Saying that, you cant go wrong taking full con for party/pvp tank, for the dex tank u really need some input from someone who actually played such build or balance it yourself - the point is to have moderate ammount of hp while evading most attacks - when monsters starts to hit you too often u’ll know that you need to work more on your dex. Solo tank is really matter of preference - obviously you need to balance str and con stats, butexact values depend on your playstyle (high/low risk, if you go for monsters your lvl or higher, if you want to fight smaller groups faster or larger groups longer). No idea about squire/temp (i was never interested in those) - but as far as i know squire skills are based on int stat (or did i mixed something?) - so some int/con build should be good - as guild leader you won’t have problems with finding people which will help you lvl - so no worries there.