Tree of Savior Forum

[Peltasta] Tank, What classbuild and stats? Help!

Hah, there’s always hard and easy maps i guess. Was the same with my STR cleric :stuck_out_tongue: So you think I should hold on to my Pelt skillpoints untill I’m c2-c3? All I have right now is lvl 5 swashbuckler and didnt put points into anything else yet.

you may also want to consider
peltasta1: cause pelta 2n3 doesnt give much compared to other classes at that rank
hoplite: got a buff to increase your block rate in % with 0 donwtime if you go c2
rodelero2: got magic immunity for 10 sec with 18 sec downtime, or you can just run from avoidable magic atks
cata: mounting gives you additional hp

No need to hold them, but its really great to reach Rank 2 and max taunt and High Guard, and on Rank 3 you can MAX everything that is must have. =P

@aolgado1 How about sw>pelt>pelt>hop>cata>cata>Temp?

Hoplite: for izi level.
Rodelero 2 : For magic immunity and CC.
Cata: More HP due to Mount.

All good options, but…
Peltasta C3: Pulling the aggro of 21~22 mobs is really great on good parties you can fast clear the dungeons :).
Armor Break on Umbro Thrust.
Silence on Langort (The pierce damage is amazing for a full tank and its has 3x multi hit).
And Butterfly with a really good Hibrid Slash+Blunt damage for PvE.
If you going to full tank they are good enough to make your life A LOT easier.

1 Like

@martonvb idk bruh

i think its better if i link you to this
read the authors post 1st then read his replies on question then ask a question yo self

true

swash buckling lv5 is good enough, also swordsman got that passive provoke attribute

other classes got armor break

this is not reason enough for me to get pelta3, other classes got more dmg oriented skills

ofc pve leveling is easy to everybody except full support clerics

21 > 11 :frowning:

If it was to do damage I would never go to Tank char :v

i said 11 is good enough not 11 > 21

you pointed out skills that made dmg, other classes that got tank skills got better dmg skills

I pointed skills that have damage cause they are the only options you have when you go full tank, they are never go be High DPS oriented but are enough to make your life easier.

Yep, you don’t said that 11 > 21… It can be enough for ppl that won’t go full CON or ppl that are off-tank. But if you wanna go full Tank then why not max the best skill?

I just think that is funny cause most of ppl like to build off-tank chars, then when someone want to make a FULL TANK, always appear someone that say “no no no, don’t go Full Tank”. Why this? :V

1 Like

i like sword / pelt 1 / hop 3 / dopple / templar

3str/2con. the cyclone works really well for some extra damage and aggro holding. full con is overkill imo.

when did pelta3 dmg skills became the only option you have when you go full tank

bec of the current state of tanking in game
thing is, you could tank even with out swashbuckling

read the part about tanking

Pull Aggro =/= Tank

Oh that guide talking about Tanks… he he he

it talks about everything swordsman

and yet you went pelta3?

Sorry Bro, I’ll won’t follow a guide that is focused on DPS player vision and gameplay.

But anyone can feel free to follow this ‘ultimate guide’ :slight_smile:

if you really want to turn a blind eye on facts and faqs so be it

“Facts” HEHEHEHE. I’ll be Blind then.

Keep loving that guide, nobody will judge you for that <3

when you re roll a tank youll remember me
and when that happens ill be there for you :couple_with_heart:

How does tanking work if you don’t have enough damage to keep the enemies attacking you… I suppose if you where a full CON tank with C3 Peltasta you could just run in, taunt everything and cycle knock-back abilities too keep the enemies from hitting your heavy damage dealers

This won’t happened to me (o: