Tree of Savior Forum

Peltasta attribute change

Nobody plays a PvE tank in ToS, my guess is, it’s because you are forced to take all the damage and can’t heal it up without relying on others.

Peltasta currently has an attribute for Swash Buckling, when you use it, you get 25% more hp, that’s honestly a really great idea, except when you gain max hp in this game you don’t gain current hp, so this is yet another thing where a tank has to have a healer or there is no point, I mean I guess you can pot, but it’s not really worth it since you’re so likely to lose the hp anyways.

I propose an idea to change that attribute as cool as it is instead a 25% hp heal instead. It’s got a 20 second CD, so it won’t make that much a difference in serious PvP, but it allows a swordsman to build to be a tank in PvE.

I would also suggest to improve block responsiveness, but if it wasn’t done right the first time I can’t really see it getting done better in the future. In any case it would be so great to finally have some tanks at world bosses instead of chasing something like Zaura or Blut all around the map because some archer out damages all the players with reasonable hp for tanking.

That was already changed, the atribute is now 25% damage reduction for 10s i think. When it arrives here only god knows

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.