Tree of Savior Forum

Pay to trade URGENT CHANGE!

I was waiting to play this game from the past year to icbt2 but When He left the game realized that HE IS WITH Changing horrible gameplay, starting WITH trochus system that ONLY VIPs HAVE access, I found absurd for mmorpg the basic is you can do exchange with your friends both money items. I would like to make clear my dissatisfaction about the auction system that was nonsense you have to get your money after two days, even though vip.
Also found a limitation madness exchanges until even being vip.
To not only leave my dissatisfactions, I would like to give some suggestions.
exchange system, exchanged items may no longer be traded.
unlimited exchange
Access to the auction money without waiting for VIPS.
Increasing the level of auction items for 3 in free market players. And I was hoping to play this game from the past year to icbt2 but When He left the game realized that HE IS WITH Changing horrible gameplay, starting WITH trochus system that ONLY VIPs HAVE access, I found absurd for mmorpg the basic is you can to exchange with your friends both money items. I would like to make clear my dissatisfaction about the auction system that was nonsense you have to get your money after two days, even though vip.
Also found a limitation madness exchanges until even being vip.
To not only leave my dissatisfactions, I would like to give some suggestions.
exchange system, exchanged items may no longer be traded.
unlimited exchange
Access to the auction money without waiting for VIPS.
Increasing the level of auction items for 3 in free market players. And increase auction items for 7 or 10 for VIP players.
Exchange of money released.

1 Like