Tree of Savior Forum

Path to Dragoon

I’d say leaving behind 5 points of Stabbing to make my Dragoon skills better is a fair enough price, also making Pierce stronger, you see where this is going right?

It’s a 6 second window every 24 seconds, I’d get through one to three skills before time was up. Not only that but the debuff has a chance to fail, it’s not 100%

NOW, that last part is a very good point, didn’t know that I didnt had the time to test my build on the beta.

Might as well lose 1 point from stabbing for Long Stride just in case. It’s not really going to hurt your dmg at all, and someday you might end up using it XD

Is that mount compatible though?

No, long stride is not mount compatible, I’m interested to see how well gae bulg works while mounted.

It should work as good as you’d expect, it is compatible so yeah.

For now it’s only preference whether you want good up time for finestra or good up time for trot. I think there should be multiple way to build a character and this is it. There should not be 1 best way to do this, but a matter of preference.

I choose this build because I like it

actually im probably going to go sw>pel>hop3>dop> dragoon
my first build was a failed swordman3> cata3 (didnt reach cata 3) on icbt2 and mostly what i felt lacking was skills to do dmg but with the new lower CDs on cata and the new 0 cd for i dont remember name skill on highlander c2 i may end triying a
sword>highlander2>cata3>dragoon no spear lunge, no stabbing, no finestra and no spin2win (dop skil), but seems a interesting combo of skills too. Im wondering what does anyone that reallly tried cata3 and highlander think about this build?