Tree of Savior Forum

Patcher Problem

i tried to restart steam, open the game as administrator thru the game’s folder but the same thing pops out. anybody experiencing the same thing currently? or are we having a maintenance? haven’t seen or read any
announcement

Same problem. Tsk now im actually worried when the game goes f2p with these bugs. :fearful:

might i ask where are you playing from?

Philippines. My ISP is Globe. you?

I think globe is behind this. My friends which are playing using Other IPS dont have this problem. 4 of my friends that are using globe lines have this problem. sayang yung founders pack. T.T

my brother (also globe) downloaded vpn hotspotshield and patched the game. closed the hotspotshield and relaunched the game and apparently it works. there are also people complaining in the tos facebook site and they’re all indonesians and filipinos.

I too have been getting this launcher error. I have been doing the tos.exe.temp method where you remeove the .temp and launch from there but I do not wish to do that all the time when it updates.

where are you playing from sir?

ISP is Globe too, omg. Using VPN worked, thanks!

np bro. idk wtf is wrong with globe.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

happy to know this, not because it occured to you, but because it means the problem is not region isolated so IMC will probably formulate a fix for this.

Refer to this solution in a different thread

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Everytime there is a patch this happens, I wonder what’s wrong. Any solutions from IMC? Im from the Philippines also. Seems like we’re the only ones who get this

I had similar problem and I solved this way:

1. Fixed the game through Verify Game Cache Integrity (Steam -> game properties -> Local Files -> Verify.

2. Restarted pc

3. Started the game and got another error after a small update

4. Went to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\TreeOfSavior\patch --> Copied the last patch number (for me it was 11497)

5. Went to …\TreeOfSavior\release --> Opened “release.revision” file, edited the text to patch number (11497), saved and started the game again.

6. The game will download some other patches and you’ll be able to play.