Tree of Savior Forum

Party Window Fix

Hi,

As some of you may be aware, the party window broke 2 weeks ago with the release of the new content update. You can’t right click party members or hover over their class icons to view their class build. I was hoping this would get fixed quickly, but it seems like it hasn’t, so I decided to make an addon to fix it.

You can get the addon here:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/243866345668739072/743117079879876618/partycontextfix.zip

Just unzip this to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\TreeOfSavior\data (or wherever you installed Tree of Savior) and then restart the game. Your party window should start working. Make sure you don’t change the name of the file inside the zip.

You can also get it on my Github, but that will require renaming the file to _partycontextfix-⛄-v1.0.0.ipf so that the game will not delete it.

You can also find this on the addon manager, named partycontextfix. It will install it for you in the correct place.

I hope this helps, please let me know if you run into any problems.

10 Likes
partyInfoCtrlSet:EnableHitTest(1);

hm so was it hit test issue all along? i was thinking that too, just heck, no idea how tos framework works.

I diffed their xml file with the update previous to the content update, and they changed the hit test value on the frame to false. I assume they did this to make the party frame moveable, but in turn, they caused this issue which is far worse.

Releasing an addon to change the value on load is an easy fix. You can also still move the party window by just clicking the area right above the party members and dragging. The entire party frame just doesn’t absorb your mouse click anymore into moving it.

Kinda funny it was already movable before any changes and they made it worst. Sasuga Intern-kun

old message

copy paste everything and add one line of code

hope IMC won’t touch that function in the future :tired:

Good that they fix the controlset, no codes touched :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.