Tree of Savior Forum

Party sharing exp range

Summing up: please increase the range of the exp we share in the party. It doesn’t have to be all over the map, but it could at least be 2 or 3 times bigger than it is today.

The sad story behind it: I’m a completely-absolutely-full support (cleric>priest 3>diev THAT IS NOT WORKING PROPERLY but that’s not the subject) and I play with my boyfriend, an archer/wugushi and a friend, highlander/barbarian/DPS-that-makes-no-sense-in-existing. We all got level 124 and had to grind until 127 (more or less). In this party, we expected to be me and my boyfriend in one part of the map and the barbarian in another part, we all getting this wonderful exp. What truly happened? The barbarian went ahead cleaning all the map and getting all the exp because we couldn’t reach him neither share his exp.

Also, there is no point in any party wanting a full support cleric in their grinding party. It would only work for me if I could split (with my boyfriend, for example) and party with other DPSs in different parts of the map, but it can’t happen with this short exp range.

Please increase it ;-;

Yea i agree this short range has been problematic for my lvling group as well.