Tree of Savior Forum

Party settings while in a dungeon by Matching

Today I got in a dungeon using the Matching system, and I was the leader of the party. There was a Corsair in the party and I was wondering, why cant we pass the party lead?
And other day I got 2 AFK people in my party, and I couldn’t expel anyone…
My suggestion is: We should be able to pass lead while matching, and about expel people, Make a system in which the decision to kick someone is put to vote.

Thanks.

1 Like

Pass party lead +1
Expel -1

HELL no to expelling, what if you random queue and get say an enemy guild’s members or people who all speak a different language then you? Kiss your butt good bye.

That’s something that they can work on it… but we should be able to kick AFK people…

AFK Timer is better, although it can be bypassed by purpose jerks… just be fair and put them on a cooldown BUT don’t discard their dungeon run because I’ve had to AFK for an emergency before and right when I was canceling my queue I got in.

I was about to creat a new topic about loosing dungeon runs when you enter by mistake inside the dungeon. The dungeon run should count when someone in the party hit/get hit by something. This way if you enter and want to be kicked because you have to leave for an emergency you wont loose your run.

That’s definitely a fair compromise, but yeah vote kicking would totally get abused… People could even take it as far as “This guy built badly IMO KICK!” so an AFK timer but if you don’t get hit you don’t lose the run sounds plenty fair.

Actly, the expel thing is a good choice…
Some runs there’s a AFK person that only go for boss when its HP getting close to 0%.
I hate it. The party should open a Expel Poll.