Tree of Savior Forum

Party members identification

I don’t know if this has already been spoken off, but here it goes. I think the game should have a way to identify party members on the map, such as different name color, or even maybe a specific icon so its easier to follow on the map and on the game itself.

4 Likes

Good idea.
I think for their icon on the map it should be their class icon along with their name next to it.
It’d made it much clearer.

I was actually thinking of something like a flag for the mini map, and a different color name on the general world, just to make things simple :slight_smile:
Tho I’m not sure if they will take this in consideration haha

2 Likes

From what I could tell, party members show up with the same icon as NPCs on the minimap but do not show at all on the area map, which is a strange way to do things. it makes finding separated party members a pain for no reason, please fix it.

That’s why a specific icon is better :slight_smile:

Minimap shows the icon and the name of party members

The problem with minimap is that you need to be standing pretty close to your party members. The point of seeing your party members on a map is to be able to see where they are regardless of how far they are (I’d even want them on the world map, if you’re in different maps, just for an idea of where in the world they are).

The mini map does not display the party members correctly. I have to check on the “m” map to actually see them. Also, you can’t deny that a proper identification such as a different color is better

my bad! i use “m” (not minimap) to see where are the party members.

Maybe even make the new icons, or whatever visible on the world map, so we know which place or what area they are in