Tree of Savior Forum

Party Glitch... friend got barely any exp while i got most of it

Please fill in as much as you can :

Date and Time(Please, specify the timezone) : UK

Server Name: Klapedia

Team Name:LockNLoad

Character Name:Kaneda Kaiyun

Bug Description :
(letting us know what you were doing before, during, and after the bug happened will help us a lot)
Share exp didn’t work with friend and i got all experience… including from friends quests by the looks of things… we were both lvl126 and i got to lvl140 while my friend is still lvl133…
me and my friend always used our characters at the same time and did all quests together…
Items weren’t shared properly either…
This is extremely disappointing and this, among many other bugs takes the fun out of the game…
no point in putting money in if you wont make an effort so please do!!!
please keep new content to a minimum all glitches are fixed…

Steps to reproduce the issue :
1)
2)
3)
4)

Screenshots / Video :
(attach screenshots or videos regarding the bug)

Game Control Mode (Keyboard/Joypad/Mouse) :

System

• CPU : not sure
  • RAM : 4gb
  • Graphics Card :basic
  • Mainboard : not sure
  • Storage : 1tb
  • Internet Connection : 150mb
  • Country, Region : UK

how could you expect they can analyze your problem if you dont even post steps how the issue triggered or ever better proof videos
there can be many scenario can happen and they or even us players can maybe narrow it down but you dont even sure yourself and we cant assess the situation because of no proof

you cant just complain to your gym coach about how you keep getting fat even though you keep doing workout and ask how did this happen to you when you never tell him you devour 1kg bacon a day

Sounds like you had some exp buff, while your friend did not. Exp % increases are individual, so if you have any more than your friend, you get more exp. Also, there are “exp curve resets” while levelling, so you probably got just enough to reach the 136 “reset”, giving you a few more levels than expected.

Level/exp required

https://tos.neet.tv/misc/exp-tables/character

1 Like

Remember to configure your party so you share items and exp equally. If you configure your party as “individual” gains and one of you simply leeches, he’ll never get anything. Also be sure you use the same exp buffs – if you use a x8 tome you will get way more exp than your friend who is not using none.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.