Tree of Savior Forum

〽 [Suggestion] for Electromancer Class

Even my Breloom can take that hit and retaliate for a OHKO lol, the only thing in my regular team that can get killed by that is Keldeo and I’m not switching that in if that is out, and if that gets out with Keldeo on the field it outspeeds it anymays making it useless.

But yeah until we get the 20 intended classes for everyone it’s a bit pointless to go around trowing class sugestions. I’d put my money on Sage for electricity if this was a clasic RPG thingy mabob.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

we already have the sith lord combo with psycokino + elementalis skills

We need one that’s actually good tho

Come at me bro.

derpfish took 0 damage

1 Like

Charged bolt is a reskinned ice bolt with similar debuff. meh 0 points for creativity

Thunderstorm. reminds me of a PoE buff. Sounds cool, but I’m personally not fond of getting up close and personal as a Wizard.

Electric fence sounds like Fire Wall. 0 points for creativity.

Electrocute. This skill name is already taken. Plus you just copied Flare+Ice Blast. 0 points for creativity.

Enchant lightning. Copied Enchant Fire. 0 points once again.

Circuit break. Ok, so it’s some kind of generic mandatory buff

Rail gun. 1 silver is irrelevant. seems cool, though.

EMP blast. its like an aoe 1-inch punch, except its a 1-time drain. seems good in pvp but not pve. I like it.

Taser hold. Sounds alright in a party, but bad solo. I like it.

C1 looks really boring to play. C2 gets better but not by much. C3 is purely for pvp or party. Needs more creativity, so it’s not just a reskin of pyro and cryo.

need some skills that synergize with psychokino’s skills, particularly with magnetic force and gravity pole etc.