Tree of Savior Forum

Pardoner - Spell Shop: Grace Buffs

Since we got the “grace buffs”, now you just need to be a Pardoner to sell buffs, no more Priest/Pardoner to sell, but I have some doubts about it:

1. Since the grace buffs are part of the Spell Shop skill, they’re not affected by the original priest buffs and their attributes? they’re an unique buff/skill different from the originals?
  2. Are the grace buffs affected by +1 monster skill gems?
  3. Are grace buffs affected by SPR anymore?
  1. Yes, they are their own skills. They have their own enhance attributes and they will stack with Priest buffs.
  2. Skill gems for Spell Shop or the grace buffs do not exist, so no. The only way to level them past 5 is to use Divine Might.
  3. Yes, they still have SPR scaling. Ironically, this still makes Priest/Pardoner a requirement for Spell Shop selling since Priests have the highest SPR growth ratio.

Thanks for the answers

I see, I didn’t specify but I was talking about +1 “buff” monster gems, like the Rodelin Gem that gives you Aspersion +1, but yeah since they’re their own buffs and not affected by the originals as you said, you would need to lvl up Spell Shop now for higher buffs

Isn’t Pardoner going to be STR (35%) / DEX (55%) on kTest? And Diev will be STR/DEX as well.
With that change, Priest, Kabba, Miko, PD, Oracle (and Chaplin, Exo, Sadhu) are SPR based?

Meanwhile, Priest is still the most unique support class with Revive and Resurrection only on Priest. I always think they should have Resurrection cooldown reduced, while Revive should move to another class like Miko or Pardoner where they need one more skill to be a difference maker.

I think you’re talking about the changes to the stat grow in some cleric classes, we still don’t know much about that, and we have to see if the changes are automatic depending on the build, or if you can pick a physical or magical stat grow for the classes