Tree of Savior Forum

Pardoner spell shop: Bless Buff

Pls mention clearly that pardoner bless buff doesnt include the spr bonus or even better if the buff was included with spr bonus of the pardoner… seriously

i get annoyed by SPR banner that pardoner tends to boast when i try it, it only give 170-174(divine might), so i end up making spr character to raise an SPR pardoner to help my other character lvling but theres only once in the forum that mention that 0 spr and 300 spr is same in spell buff… do u get the idea??? i waste almost 400 hour just to make this character (included with roaming and stuff since this is the second character i made which is used as main character since the first one is a trash after knowing u guys didnt provide stat reset or skill reset to beginner like other game) before finding that one comment in whole world (google search)…

it wasnt that much of overpower if u guys change it the spell buff blessing mechanics… blessing is being downgrade too much… its not like it can hold more that 1 hour since it had atk limit, unlike sacrament which gives additional damage line and aspersion that scales for late game which is 50% increase of physical def…

just pls patch the blessing so it can receive the SPR bonus at least… if that unacceptable just mention somewhere that the spell shop blessing doesnt receive bonus SPR damage from pardoner… u kinda waste so many people times if u guys didnt fix this…

blessing 170 is too small…

Bleesing 170 from pardonner shop is fine.

You have Red gem on five hammer (lv40)
Hat accesories (Lv0)
Arde dagger 150 (lv75)
Agny +200Proprity (lv120)
Overall… lvling alt have never been this easy

Before Hat accesories statt was… not that great +30 insted of +90proprity
Agny don’t exist
Gems had 1/10 of the statt they got now (For Attack/Defense and few buff on other gem statt)
TLDR: you had arde dagger THE alt item.

To be honest I agree with OP, I don’t see the harm in what was previously a bug (buying blessing twice would use the shop owner’s SPR). It’s flat damage, it hardly poses a threat against 500k hp mobs.

If the problem is “But that would make low level content much easier” then you can apply a cap every rank about how much flat damage a character can receive from blessing.

It’s not a problem Blessing giving full damage from shop, it will end before the other 2 buffs anyway, it still has the hit count in the end.

That is what you call variety, some might not have full SPR or not high level enough as other with higher damage, hence, variety in prices.

2 Likes

all i want to say is to be clear about it in skill explanation… since i kinda waste the time on building spr build character… well i kinda miss that 1 comment about the “0 and 300 spr is same”… thats all…

That is because they capped, may be for testing purposes or simple bad design (my bet is the latter).

are u sure???buying twice increase will use the owner spr???
and the second statement… i kinda dont get it… is that a suggestion perhaps?

Dose agny apply to everything or just fire? Also if its just fire does it apply to hat/arde fire etc.

On a side not i think the 170 is fine but pardoner buff shouldn’t have a hit cap in exchange for the lower damage value.

This is a bug that was removed two weeks ago.

What I say is that it wasn’t a bad thing to have, but they removed it.

:open_mouth: … …

leveling is one thing…
another thing would be i want to aim for overkill with int priest (new character)… just for collecting title… might not worth for other but thats just how wat i want to play it…

How property damage work

1-All elemental property damage are applied on any damage you do on any element you use.
2-Elemental property damage work on every single damage line from ADDITIONAL property damage (Like: cafrisum set/enchant fire/sacrement)
3-They are affected by modifier (Enchance attribut,agny,elemental affinity)

Soo with agny + arde + 3hat with only 1time 90 Property damage each you get

200(Agny can be a bit more with some anvil upgrade)
150(Arde)
3x90 =270 (From hat)
Total = 620
Then add the little thing like sacrement (+40) and cafrisum (+12 or something) with those you get 2 addition line of damage and you can have it on any character.

Total = ( 672 x 3 = 2016 ) + Main damage (On basic attack)
You can had bleesing (Bleesing don’t work with modifier but work with additional damage line and will hit 3 time in this case.
(170(From blessing)+672) x 3 = 2526 damage / Hit.

Bleesing isn’t made for late game but is still perfectly fine for early lvling. Even if cast directly by a full spr priest it won’t matter because BLEESING DON’T WORK WITH MULTIPLER (Like agny or damage type etc it just had Flat damage to each hit)

Anyway since they just uptade to whatever KoreanToS done but month later… Suggestion is pretty pointless here they never going to be usefull at least if it about some game mechanic. Maybe forum suggestion could work.

1 Like

or why not remove the pardoner shop at all? its kind dumb when you can remove a char from party play just because you can get their skills from every else, j
you want the buffs at full strenght then party one spr priest for them

Priest still have Stone skin / revive/ better blessing and those shop are quite usefull to lvlup alt. Also it only 3 of their spell. If you go full priest 3 then idk it your choice it not really in the meta right now but before people where doing it for stone skin for exemple.

Lvling alt… (Sacrement/Blessing)
Mid/End game content (Aspersion)

Overall… Deleting them would be an error and quite stupid for people who lvlup them and then what ? We delete your shop thingy soo deal with it here your guy got a free reset ? You can’t just delete something that was there for soo long just because you don’t like the fact they can sell 3 of priest spell.
Otherwise, let delete all the scroll too. I mean they do craft spell for other class ?right.

1 Like

Removing the hit limit of spell shop blessing would do the trick.