Tree of Savior Forum

Pardoner skills

ok I have questions regarding simony, spell shop, and stats for buff…

1. scroll lvl skill depend on simony lvl? (ex: heal lvl 1 + simony lvl 15 = heal scroll lvl 15, while heal lvl 15 + simony lvl 1 = heal scroll lvl 1?)

2. is it the pardoner stats or the user stats that influence the skills? (ex: if we go full spr and selling the zalcia or monstrance skill…will the user/buyer get the bonus?)

3. is attribute will be available for the scroll? (ex: daino duration attribute will be availabe for the user/buyer?)

4. is spellshop only for buffs?

5. is stats from pardoner will influence the buffs?

6. is the attribute will be applied for the buffs at spell shop?

sorry for the bad english…but i hope you can help me answer these questions and maybe help others that confuse about pardoner skill :slight_smile:

1. Scroll level depends on both Simony lvl and skill lvl.
    Heal lv1 + Simony lv15 = scroll lv1
    Heal lv15 + Simony lv1 = scroll lv1
    Heal lv15 + Simony lv15 = scroll lv15

2. For Simony, it is the user’s stats that are used, instead of yours.

3. No.

4. Yes, and more specifically only for Blessing/Sacrament/Aspersio. There is a 50% tax too, so Spell Shop is very low profit atm, not worth going Pardoner C2.

5. No.

6. Yes.

Feel free to ask if there is any more questions :slight_smile:

ty for reply!

1. so the skill lvl must be same with simony lvl?

2. how does spellshop works? is it going to buff you when you buy or its like a scroll and you can use it?

3. im newbie so…do you have recommend what build that are suitable for selling scroll?

You’re welcome,

1. they don’t have to be the same, but if Simony lvl is lower than skill level OR skill level is lower than Simony, max scroll lvl will be the lowest level.
    So Barrier lv3 + Simony lv5 = scroll lv3,
    and Barrier lv5 + Simony lv3 = scroll lv3.

2. You open a shop (you can stay afk or even logoff), and whoever buys buff from shop will get it at that moment. Despite the afk/logoff feature, though, it is still very bad money.

3. I guess something like Cleric>Krivis>Cleric2>Paladin3>Pardoner, so you can sell Barrier and Daino scroll. But note that while scroll is better money than spell shop, scroll is still slow money… if you want quick money, it is best to do a farming character first.

thanks a lot!

last questions…

how about chaplain skills? can it be used for simony or spellshop?

As far as I know you cannot Simony or Spell Shop any Chap skills.

You may want to look at this thread as well.

I wonder if when they update Blessing to kToS version if stats of Pardoner or stats of Buyer will be used. As Pardoner attribute is used, I guess it will also use Pardoner stats, so it might be worth getting a pure SPR Pardoner.

Only the 3 Priest buffs I mentioned - Blessing, Sacra and Aspersio - are marketable in Spell Shop. Nothing else is.

The thread @MagicTart linked is a good reference, just note it is very heavily outdated. I’ll make an updated Pardoner thread myself later.

@rya.reisender according to information from @mrshadowccg, KR patch notes or something mentioned that no, Pardoner’s SPR won’t apply to Spell Shop Blessing. Only attributes do.

SPR-focused Pardoners do have some applications though, Enhance MDEF scales with SPR for example. Even if MDEF scales badly in PvM, it’s one of the very few sources of it around.

1 Like

Does the shop remain open, if I open shop->change character and play with my Alt on the same account?

[quote=“Edward, post:9, topic:300605”]
Does the shop remain open, if I open shop->change character and play with my Alt on the same account?
[/quote]Yes.

You’re better off leveling a Squire or Alchemist for that, though. Not sure about alch, but Squire in particular does the same, and makes more money… still pretty slow money, but at least it adds up way more quickly.

AWW YISS

Slow but steady income is worth a shot tho, just happy to hear that we could change character and play another alt while shop is open

[quote=“Edward, post:11, topic:300605”]
AWW YISS

Slow but steady income is worth a shot tho, just happy to hear that we could change character and play another alt while shop is open
[/quote]Well, if you’re ready to wait 6 months~1 year for decent profit while resetting the shop everyday to make sure nobody’s covering it or undercutting right in front of you… :confused:

I mean, if you already have a character pretty much ready for it then sure, go for it. If you don’t though, I’d 100% recommend a Squire or Alch instead. You can make the Cleric into Pardoner1 for Simony without ruining your support potential.

The Pardoner’s kinda brought doom upon theirselves by undercutting each other. I mean hardly any player would mind paying 1200 silver for an Aspersion or Sacrament buff for 60+ minutes. Yet, I’ve seen Aspersion for 950 already which actually means the Pardoner makes 50 silver loss per sale.

The only buff that’s constantly overpriced is Blessing which you can hardly find for below 800 silver, even though it only lasts a few hits and the investment is only 400 silver for the pardoner if we include tax.

[quote=“rya.reisender, post:13, topic:300605”]
The only buff that’s constantly overpriced is Blessing which you can hardly find for below 800 silver, even though it only lasts a few hits and the investment is only 400 silver for the pardoner if we include tax.
[/quote]400 silver profit per buff is still bad :confused:

And Blessing does require the attribute investment. Otherwise people will go, hit a mob, find out you don’t have the attribute, then block you, swear at you, find you, burn your house, then cry. aka you wouldn’t be competitive without attribute

1 Like

True but you kinda get the attribute just so you can level to pardoner, unless you are masochist.

And don’t forget Blessing is very short for the players that buy it so the benefit is much lower than from buying Aspersion and Sacrament.

400 silver per buff is good. You can probably sell 100 buffs per day that’s 40000 silver earned without doing anything. I don’t even earn that much from actively playing for 30 minutes.