Tree of Savior Forum

Pardoner(2) Spellshop question

guys, can you tell me other skills that can be used on Spellshop?? cuz I think the skill Spellshop adds 1 skill per level to vend (lvl 5 max)
-so any other skills that can be put in there except (Aspersion, Blessing, Sacrament & Indulgentia) - this 4 is the current skill applicable with Spellshop
Indulgentia isn’t even a Buff…

-btw Spellshop Description: Create a Shop that sells Skills that “uses” items/coins. (commonly buffs)

• Im curious since if there will be Rank 7(that might be implemented) then spell shop 10 (Pardoner 3)will be open & i dont think there will be enough skills to vend

I don’t know but it looks like… more likely skills that we don’t know about yet.

You answered your own question on why indulgentia is in the spell shop. "btw Spellshop Description: Create a Shop that sells Skills that “uses” items/ coins. (only cast-able spells)
Indulgentia requires you to spend 500 silver thus is qualifies to be in spell shop based on the description (even if people don’t have a real reason to buy it).

I currently don’t like the way spell shop as it currently stands because it’s basically a class exclusive skill at this point (no other class can use this skill besides a priest). So, we can only hope the 7+ rank classes has something to offer for spell shop.

refer to:

@LazyBum I understand, but it makes Pardoner(2) Spellshop a bit useless, the only skill that really is worth buying from them is Sacrament & Aspersion…becuz of their duration
-Blessing has a Hit limit of 20 or less before it dispel so its not really worth buying

So you see, it’s just makes Pardoner a bit useless unless Rank 8/9 and above are introduced & I’m pretty sure it will takes a couple of years before they are implemented

Also since Divine Might is Nerfed then Simony Pardoner is also becoming a bit useless…

• if you guys can tell me other ways that Pardoners are useful for please tell, i wanna make pardoner but this problems keep stopping my decision

Personally, they are great spells (sac and aspersion) to buy. Future is always up in the air, but at least rank 7 is getting released soon. Sadly, Pardoner was also was recently hit with a nerf to simony too.

Any advantage you can get is worth getting.
Blessing could still be a viable alternative, but just you have to put more effort selling compared to the other buffs.
You can always try selling in the field at a decently cheap price that would entice people to buy it. Basically, your trying to make money through large volume of sells versus one huge hit.

Maybe not too great a range of an assortment right now but still very useful spells.

[quote=LazyBum]
I currently don’t like the way spell shop as it currently stands because
it’s basically a class exclusive skill at this point (no other class can use this skill besides a priest).[/quote]
That’s more of a problem already. It would definitely be better to see less class dependancies like that.

guys all class …balance skills ?