Tree of Savior Forum

Pamoka solution bug?

Please fill in as much as you can :

5/25/2020 around 8am(GMT+7) :

Server Name:Telsiai

Team Name:Igi-Alima

Character Name:Lahamu

Bug Description :
(letting us know what you were doing before, during, and after the bug happened will help us a lot)

purchased pamoka solutions, but when I tried them at the alchemist they were treated as empty even though they look full.

Steps to reproduce the issue :

1. purchase pamoka by market
  2. go to alchemist
  3. apply set stats
  4. place purchased pamoka

Screenshots / Video :

Game Control Mode (Keyboard/Joypad/Mouse) :

System

• CPU :
  • RAM :
  • Graphics Card :
  • Mainboard :
  • Storage :
  • Internet Connection :
  • Country, Region : Indonesia

Thats wierd.

1)Did u try to right click the filled pamoka portion into the NPC? there must appear a dropdown options after u place pamoka.
2) try with lesser Pamokos portion(like 20)
3) try changing ch
4) OR ELSE TRY to use the Alchemist master in the miners village map

2 Likes

:tired: hulp

I tried deactivating it but I can’t

1 Like

there is some other kind of unknown problem i guess…its just not counting the pamokas

1. is the Equip a Event Equip?( like the Trans 10 +11 varna event equip from the Growth Server?), try placing other equip(like top or shoes just to see if pamoka get counted.)
  2. does moring crown or misrus chain count gets counted properly when placing inside instead of Pamokas?
  3. anyother time related issue?
  4. try crafting with different char

if else i dont know whats the issue…sorry… u may need official Support ticket Help

no not event, tried with wep and shoes nay still doesnt work, I havent tried misrus or moring on them will try on a different char

edit… nope dif char did not work

Hello Savior,

Please also send a ticket to support attaching the screenshot or a video of the issue to help with the investigation.

tiket sent gm, my friends say it was probably a growth server roulette pamoka then they sold it n the market I appreciate the time.

the issue as humorous as it may seem has resolved itself. I took the pamoka solution and filled it wit exp accidentally but once it was filled it became 37 filled pamoka solutions and I have used them to change my set stats. No, never have I used add-ons