Tree of Savior Forum

Pamoka experience so hard and need many

hard to leveling pamoka right now, I do cm stage 6 only get around 14% and requirement for weapon now is 24, wth can cm once a day then it will be done on 24 weeks thats count every cm is stage 6, are u serious 6 month everyday cm6 for 1 weapon only in normal way? please GM make more realible for non hardcore player, I play casual just buy token and costume, hair. non PTW player

same ive been doing solo cm5 since the ep 11 came out - only got 4 parts of korup armor. now working on weapon - (im running a minimum of 8 cm per night on weekdays and almost 20 - 30 on weekends) Its absurd how much you needed for a weapon. Maybe their goal is to open a market for pamoka solution.

With sprout event you can unlock a 5th character slot if you are a new player or get the buff from a new or returnee player.
Astral tower 21f challenge stage 5 gives 20% pamoka experience but no planiums unlike the classic outer wall 15.
Because of class diversities and saalus, almost every player has 3 4 characters at least, 3 being saalus slaves before the cap.
You should join the reddit discord and an active guild if not done already.
If you made enough explorations you can get plenty of cards experience (vaibora) and reach 330 within 3 days if you have enough free time to make alts.

Hard? Then use primus.

mighty primus is cannot compare to legend, imc want us to hunting 6 month for a weapon

They stated in one of their Q&As (in the nexon Kr website) that they have no intention of decreasing the experience needed to fill pamoka bottles. This is the price we pay for no RNG.

1 Like

I have yet to make a single piece of Savinose into Rykuma, and this is fine. If you want top-end gear, gotta work for it.

1 Like

use exp tome x8
1 2

3 Likes

yeah thats a nice way to make it faster. Slap an x8 on a fast clearing character

1 Like

no, YOU want a mighty legend one. 6 month is the price.

1 Like

I just wish that I don’t need to activate it to gather exp, sometimes it is easy to forget

5 Likes

I found that if you have a low level character who can the do the 330 dungeon (meaning around level 330-350ish), it actually fills it a lot more than any CM so far. With 8x tome, 3 dungeons runs will fill one Pamoka to almost max.

2 Likes

Use this addon and your problem will be solved

1 Like

I love you for this… time to level my alts

EDIT:
Also, whenever I see your pic, I think of:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.