Tree of Savior Forum

Paladin Conversion - not working as intended?

Please fill in as much as you can :

Date and Time : Nov 27th

Game Control Mode (Keyboard/Joypad/Mouse) : Keyboard

Where it happened (which map, which quest, which npc, etc) : Residence of the Fallen Legwyn Family

Bug Description :
Paladin Conversion - not working as intended. Converted mobs dont properly follow you. And they do not engage in combat.

Steps to reproduce the issue :

1. Use the skill

Screenshots / Video :
(attach screenshots or videos regarding the bug)

System

• CPU : AMD Anthlon 2.6ghz
  • RAM : 8gbs
  • Graphics Card : radeonhd 5770
  • Mainboard : n/a
  • Storage : 500gbs
  • Internet Connection : n/a
  • Country, Region : USA California

I been playing with this ability and to further expand upon its usefulness…

1. After conversion, the mob disappears for no reason after like 5-10 seconds on occasion.

2. Monsters with Healing abilities still spawn BLUE Tiles. And cannot be used on other played.

3. Sometimes monsters just sit there do nothing…

Wow this does seem like it’s unusual. I"ll get our dev team to check why Paladin Conversion doesn’t seem to be working right.

1 Like

plus it bugs out quests where you need to kill the monsters, since the monsters don’t die, the quest won’t complete…

https://vid.me/e/jF6y?stats=1&tools=1

1 Like

Yea, i think i experienced this problem too.

Here is what I suggest to make it better. –

Seeing how it has follow, and combat problems. Improving its AI maybe necessary. Where, for example, healing monsters could show a bit of support when the paladin is low HP. Or use debuffs on enemies. I noticed that when Im attacked its often that converted monsters “react” but just stand there. Meaning, they face the target, but do nothing.

Adding a “release” option. I find that the skill wont cancel on the monster till you leave the map, or disconnect. You could just make the skill cancel when right clicking it.

Or have a small interface feature that pops up. Like 3 buttons that appear near the HP/SP bars, Aggressive, Defensive, and Passive buttons for Converted monsters.

Aggressive; freely attack enemies
Defensive; attacks enemies that attack the paladin(And/or Allies in party)
Passive; follows, does not react to combat.

Hi again Saviors. Thanks for the additional details. This will definitely help our dev team in figuring out what the problem is. I’ll be sure to forward these to them ASAP.

Found this thread via searching, and I second the other guys about conversion being…crap.

When I convert a mob, they just stay in place for a minute or two. If ever you go back to them after that time frame, that’s the only time they’ll follow. No possible commands can be sent to them, making them somewhat useless. I’m trying to bang my head in a wall right now for even putting a skill point there.

Whens this getting fixed?

Still broken. WTF. #20charsftl

Still happening for me.
When will they include this for a fix?

Steps to reproduce the issue :

1. Use the skill
  2. Convert mobs successfully
  3. Use skill again but make sure your converted mobs will also fight your new target
  4. If conversion is successful the new and the old converted mob will no longer follow or attack anything.

BTW I also found that if I convert all mobs in a room (e.g. one box area in Royal Mausoleum)
No other mob will spawn… this is a bit game breaking for me especially when I have to do a quest that requires to kill X mobs.