Tree of Savior Forum

P/C Rodelin (Aspersion +1) monster gem

I’m currently in possession of a Rodelin monster gem that I might be interested in selling. Does anybody have an estimated price range?

Oh wow if that was tradable it would be worth ALOT

I’m told I can just put it in the piece of armor the buyer wants it in to sell it.

I am interested to know the price as well. I’ll bookmark this thread just in case somebody replies even though I’m from Telsiai :upside_down:

Yeah I think I saw your topic on the subreddit. I was gonna reply to bump it but I don’t have a reddit account and I’m lazy :frowning:

I’m planning on selling the one I have and it seems like many people are interested but nobody is willing to “offer” a price for it. I don’t even have a ballpark estimation of the value so I can’t say, “around _____”. I wish the buyers would at least give an offer instead of remaining silent so I see what people are willing to pay for it (since the buyers will basically set the value).

I think I’ll attempt to sell it for ~700k and see if there are any takers. If I can’t manage to sell it for that price, I’ll just save it for later.

Im in the same boat as you do. But i think that the monster’s gems are too valiable and 700k is too far from the ideal price.

The Deadborn Scap Gem in Silute (SA) server can be negociated around 50kk. I will not sell this gem under 20kk

am i crazy? i dont know yet lol