Overpriced repairs are back!

• Reason for report : Selling over priced repair

• Server : Telsiai

• Team Name : GrabenLaga OpenMindedKaba

• Approximate date / time (EDT) : about 9:00am

• Evidence

@STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Letitia

these scammer are worst then AFK NECRO

But this can be reported? i have seen similar threads about pardoners before, but i think is not baneable?

To avoid, use add on… it shows you if repair is expensive and prompts you about it

They should ban this kind of people. This thing is what feeds those gold sellers.

This is not a bannable offense, at all.

Use Shop Helper addon from jToS manager, this has some very simple functions:
1)Tell you if the price is crazy!
2)Let’s you block people with crazy prices, and their shops from being seen!
3)Let’s you like people with good shops and list their shops better!

It’s very neat and will solve all of your complaints about overpricers :wink: Catch them in the act and then even if their prices are good later, you can avoid them :slight_smile:

Thanks, but this doesn’t solve anything. This thing… If its a not bannable offense, this can easily push away new player even returning players. And what does that say about the staff.

This can also be link to players that sell gold. Scam a couple of people and this account can easily earn 20-50m easy… pass it to gold seller then BOOM profit!.

Thanks for the help with the add on really appreciate that people are still willing to help people that are in distress but in a larger scale this wont help the overall atmosphere of the game.

Wahh someone put an item on the auction house for 100x its value and I bought it report report report wahh :disappointed_relieved:

Isn’t that exactly the same thing? Look before you buy.

1 Like

This if fixable if IMC made price limit, let’s say you could set max 2k for a buff.

Even if people sold token 12 millions a lot would intabuy but it was limited at 3.5millions not long ago on fedimian

that’s nothing. A few days ago I saw a guy who charged 1,5m to repair my level 220 HG gears. No idea how much it would’ve been with full 315 gears, but I bet 4-6m…

I always look at the prices and choose carefully, it’s a free market and everyone can charge as much as they want for repairs. The real scammers are those who write 120 per kit in their shop names and then charge 130 or more per kit (if the people don’t have a Squire,they probably don’t know the real prices),and there are quite a lot of them actually (1/10-1/8 of all Squires on Klaipeda Ch1 e.g.).

1 Like

This is a ‘problem’ in every MMO, in that it isn’t a problem, it’s social engineering and there is nothing wrong with it. At the very least they will learn some sleight of hand that may help them not fall for the same thing in real life.

Hopefully you learned from this too, and instead of calling the police, will learn to use your eyes before purchasing a product :wink:

1 Like

Another one appeared. This time this one’s probably an idiot.

• Server: Telsiai

• Team Name: CellineZz

Also those previous two are still there. :angry:

a player from ** LOL