Tree of Savior Forum

Overall sugestion for ToS

Hi…

Its pretty quick and simple…
Only 2 changes i would make…

1.- Make a rank reset event monthly, like first maintenance of month the next 2 days are rank reset, like 1 reset per “initial class”, so 1 for swordman, 1 for archer, 1 for wiz and 1 for cleric… with this we can get a “meta” for PvP, and overall screwups and testing of classes…

2.- Make +20 in anvil MAX enchant… so even if some1 whales or exploit, ppl would still have a fair chance with +16 (which is difficult, but achievable for “normal” players)… so with this the PvP scene will be way more dinamyc…

Cheers

1 Like

Too greedy for the first one.

Rank reset is not for “trying new builds” but for “adjusting the old build”.
That’s why we only have it every time the big updates come.

Having rank reset too often will ruin the gaming experience since various classes and builds are what this game features.
When you can try all the classes every month without any cost, who will be willing to build more characters?

1 Like

i understand that…

But in the perspective of PvP, it would create a meta that would change every month that would result in a more dynamic and fun game for everyone…

Basically it would be at least 1 char for each main class… then gear for each of your builds… also for swordmans and archers in particular, it would require a lot of weapons, so basically the trade is leveling for gears… clerics and wiz have kinda generic gear…

Basically with mi idea is to have a meaningful PvP scene, where it would naturally “rotate” in time…

In regards of PvE, i really dont see a problem having resets monthly… Any1 would create a fast leveling character then reset to a PvP build, but i dont see a problem with that… ppl already are doing that, with info from ktos, they kinda know when a reset is coming, so they create a fast leveling build, and then reset to w/e they want afterward…