Tree of Savior Forum

Outlaw master quest

Anyone got any tips for completing the outlaw master quest for the costume? I have the stage 1 completed but it feels like the monster density and time required to kill one doesn’t make 45 kills for stage 3 that viable?

1 Like

So far best I could do was around 36 kills. That’s with stacking sacrament, cafrisun, enchant fire, and movespeed buffs/gears. RNG also plays a role depending on where the rubble and sand are located (ideally close to each other).

1 Like

i could do only 30 with no buffs, you really have to be lucky with monster placements T_T

Try as many line of hit buffs and attack speed buffs you can like: Enchant Fire, Enchant Lightning, Lightning Hands, Quicken…

Ask for a friend with Plague Doctor and Krivis to give you Modafinil + Melstis (Modafinil only and you might be okay) this will save your stamina and you can run fast into objectives.

I got mine with 1 sec left, yay!

1 Like

can you provide a screenshot, i wanna know how the 3rd costume looks :blush:

1 Like

@pulgasxiii Of Course:

The sad part is this is bugged with the non-special event costume like:

Only showing the glowing effect D:

1 Like

Hi, I’m at loss with this quest. My kills aren’t registering any points. Do I have to stun and blind them first before killing them?

Nvrmnd, got how it works on 7th try. ;;

I don’t know how it work and never tried, but since part of the problem is mov speed why don’t you try a Red Ox? That’s what made Mata’s quests super easy for me.

how do you complete this quest?

just auto attack the enemies?

thank you very much :smiley:

1.) You need pick sand and brick
2.) You need throw sand in front of your enemy or smash brick behind.
3.) If you did one of those options, you just finish them with basic attacks.

Because I don’t have Red Ox D:

Thats why I asked a friend to help me with Modafinil

I think it’s more about luck in the end, because you can have 2 or 3 mobs together or the sand/brick near each other what will help a lot.

I think it requires insane luck XD

I did it with about +4 movement speed and a red ox, with about 3-4 times lucky mobs standing together facing the same side, all good conditions, no failed mob, I got 33 points and I felt I couldn’t get any better.

This quest is like the old matador costume quest, a one that they never played by themselves.

The kills not being registered can be caused by

• Sand / Brick not being applied correctly
  • Last hit was something other than main hand attack

Here’s a guide: