Tree of Savior Forum

Outlaw Assassin Costume

Anyone got screenshots of what they look like?

Edit: Just realized the banner on the front page shows it all.

Its the same costume as the normal assassin outfit but then with a black strap on the chest instead of no strap XD

It shows you when you go to pick the character in advancement

Assume you mean the Rare Costumes. I swapped in Assassin after getting Outlaw but it didn’t give me it.
So I guess you can get only one or the other?

1 Like

I got both but I picked Assassin and Outlaw when I was using cards to get back levels.

female version of both costume, please

How do you get them? Someone told me that you get it in a box after to class change into them, but I never got a box.

I got the Assassin one on an alt when using his cards (havent opened yet) and it seems it only works if you add Ass/Out …as a brand new class to your tree, since it didn’t give me the outfit from swapping out an existing class for it.

I actually like the default Assassin outfit more than the rare one since it… covers less. :3

1 Like

Well that sucks…I added it as a changed class not a new class.

The event banner on the front page shows the costumes, male and female.

1 Like

Only shows Male Outlaw and Female Assassin’s.

niceeeee, i totally forgot that. As a return, please check your email’s spam folder. There is a special reward from TOS admin

1 Like

1 Like

That Dragon looks pretty cool on the female outlaw version. And both M/F Assassins look pretty cool. If maintenance fixes the Rare Costume bugs (along with the boots and armband bugs in the bugged invo) and I’f I’m forced to choose one class’s attire, I’d probably pick Outlaws.

1 Like

rare female outlaw costume in action

I got the outfits, but if I change my assassin to something else, will I lose them? What if I change back to assassin afterwards, will all of them come back? I even got the ones out of quest, I don’t wanna lose them :frowning:

Since it’s now after maint. was anyone able to get them?

They are permanent. But not Team Storage-able after opening the box cuz typical pickyness. I swapped out Outlaw to test a build and swapped it back in and it never vanished.

Which is why I didn’t open my Assassin box yet. IDK who will keep it.

Yeah you get to keep those costumes even if you switch baseclass. Cant equip them though. The accessories can be equipped, but they wont render since they need the costumes to appear.

I had 2 BM costumes, and 2 piper costumes+accessory and I still have them even though I’m Linker-thaum-SR now.

Apparently I just found out in game the easiest way to get the costumes is just to make a new character get lvl 15 and transfer the box to shared storage…not sure if they forgot to add that detail on the site…