Fck Tree of Savior!
Fck the game!
Fck the players!
Fck Logic!
Fck it!
Fck you!

:joy:

2 Likes

Adding oil to the fire, their sh*tty game engine is like a potato and that’s BS as hell.

And you got IMC’ed again bruh!!!
I’m just playing and watch this ƒucked up game burn…

Complaining with IMC nowadays is a total waste of energy, their logic is like a potato being rotten beneath the earth, nothing’s gonna change their minds.

At least we’ve learned a valuable lesson here, if you saw IMC as a developer/publisher, think a million times before trying their game :joy:

2 Likes

It’s not even just IMC, Nexon has their dirty, game-killing hands in ToS as well.
Remember Dungeon Fighter? Yah, successful as hell in NA now that Nexon isn’t running it anymore.
Remember when nexon did run it? How behind in content it was? how broken it was? and then how it had to shut down because they sucked at their jobs?

Just… ugh. If Nexon’s a part of whats holding us back, im gonna scream. I ■■■■■■■ hate that company.

2 Likes

IKR,I hate that company as well but lets stick to topic for now :slight_smile:

2 Likes

If this game didn’t run like a potato I would play it so much. how do you even mess up this bad while creating a game?

you guys can bash nexon on my threads anytime

more bumps to this thread the better
and i hate nexon so 2 stones 1 bird

this for all the potato people

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

I feel this alot no one likes to have us cryo/sorcerers around anymore.

Dont say that.
Before putting serious play on hiatus, I wanted to make a Sorc/Necro for Dina Bee.

I’m fairly sure it’s because of Nexon probably doing something on the rights of ToS. Probably something like:

• We’ll host and promote your game
  • We’ll give you publicity and help when you need it

In return for~

• We own the rights to your game
  • All other versions will be X timeframe behind
  • We reserve the right to ask you about anything needed to input into the game.
  • Cut of profits
  • Etc, etc.

And I wouldn’t be the slightest bit surprised. Korean Nexon is very savage of a company, mainly because they have a reputation to upkeep and do have a nice selection of games, the bulk of them being very high on the MMO charts.

Now, that’s not to say that IMC itself has some of the most questionable decisions I’ve ever seen, but I’ve witnessed far worse. However saying, “Oh, yeah, IMC isn’t the worst” is the same as saying “IMC’s ■■■■ but not trash bin bottom.” The latter of which is hated to say, but has warrant and is practically the same.

Though for the most part, these forums are more or less ■■■■-post central. Which is why people are more commonly able to get away with things. But I digress, because the forums and the game’s community are two different worlds entirely.

2 Likes

9 - Advertising the game as a spiritual successor to RO, then making a completely different game that just has the same aesthetics as RO.

10 - Having beta tests where they ask for feedback, then completely ignoring our feedback and slowly making the game worse over time, removing/changing things we liked, adding things we never wanted or asked for.

You win IMC, trolled us harder than Nexon ever did.

4 Likes

I’m pretty sure that wasn’t IMC who advertised that.

btw,

This might be a drastic option… But they could do something like FFXIV made. Shutdown the game and comeback later with a game that deserves being played. Without this many problems…

Because it isn’t only about bugs… It is about game design/economic problems too.

2 Likes

“It’s not a bug, it’s a feature.”

-IMC

1 Like

What IMC needs badly is a very good Comunity Manager.
Capable to say to Players things like:

• We read your feedback, we know your concerns. Unfortunately merging servers with kTos, involved retrogression in bug patching progress.
    We are focusing all our efforts to accomplish the Rank 8 Realese as soon as we could. Then we will properly fix all the re appeared bugs, as well as all the balance it left to do.

(ONCE PER THREAD)

Please IMC. Just hire 1 fine CM.

1 Like

Even if someone would say such kind words in our ■■■■ threads, it would be a lie.
“We read your feedback, but actually didnt”

1 Like

So they may need hire 2 people.
1 extra to read.

1 Like

Well no.
They need another to translate, cause they dont understand english.

1 Like

Fair point. Reader could be bilingual anyway. Maybe a higher wage.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Thanks to IMC staff? Blasphemy!

1 Like