Tree of Savior Forum

[Orsha] Tempest and Vermillion NOW RECRUITING

Hello Freiya, i’m interested in joining the guild.

I’m playing as a swordsman > peltasta > Hoplite c1 (im here) not sure about the future yet.

As i work full time and study twice a week i dont play a lot, but I’m very active in weekends.

Hey there, Christina here!

I’m interested in joining an Orsha guild and this seems to be an interesting guild and I already see some friends applying so I figure I’d give it a go xD. I’m already in your discord but don’t have any permissions >///<.

I do stream too!

My IGN is ‘Mindy’
Level 175 Fletcher (Been playing for 6 days now xD)
Let me know :slight_smile:

Mindy! It is I Slurpels <3

Greetings. Me and a friend have been looking for a solid English guild on orsha and we were quite excited about your post. Do you still have room for 2.

180 cleric 2, priest 3, chaplain - Murphey

Partner is a 180 Hop-Dop

Would love the opportunity to contribute to a guild.

Again, in game name Murphey.

… hate you Murphy…could have just worked off of my post

2 Likes

This is my pet Hop-Dop. Seems be both solicited you, haha.

1 Like

… I’m only not angry at you as the name Hop-Dop is clever

I would actually join the discord they have linked at the top to talk to the leader more quickly.

I appreciate the direction. Downloaded the app on my phone at work and filled out the introduction section as requested. Appears I am not authorized to post elsewhere. I assume that I just need to hope and wait now.

Alright, well i really don’t wanna wait till June to see if i can join the guild, so i was wondering if u got open spots available…like i said before im in the Army and ill be gone from APR 26th to JUN 3rd, i know i wont be on, but the moment i get back, im playing again, love this game 2 much haha…

Current Lvl is 66
Class:
Cleric 1. Priest 2
Family Name is Payeras

BUMP*

Guild recruitment has re-opened, and we will be doing a very selective screening process from our discord.

Sempai, come join the net game club.

Welcome to my Hare- I mean Tempest Circle. Now let us convene and discuss who exactly is best girl. #TeamMumei

hi im currently lvl 160 monk looking for a guild i play almost everyday, my steam name is cheveux and character name cheval and team name chatelaine

hey there @yanickperrin come join us at our discord channel. you can find the link in the first post.

LFG 224 Alchemist C2
IGN~LuxNova

Hi there @hankorean90. Please join our guild discord channel. You can find the link on the bottom of the first post C:

do you have to be 200+ ? :smiley:

@blackstar_love19 to answer your question, no you don’t have to be 200+ to join the Tempest community in our discord channel. however, as guild space is limited ingame, we are selecting higher levels to join the main guild for future content. but fear not as we have a sister guild which you are able to join ingame. so come join us at our discord channel and we’ll get ya settled in. cheers