Tree of Savior Forum

ORSHA server population health

guys I’m seeing a lot of rant or opinions about orsha being a dead server… is it true or just plain old ranting… kindly justify your answers thanks sooo much

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

in fact i love orsha the way it is now … i can go anywhere, use the shout & ppl actully can see it, almost no bot or gold seller & allmost no lag …
the only sad thing is for the dongeon … it should be cross server …

6 Likes

Ya, Orsha and Kelaipeda is dying. F2P got us mroe ppl, then they decided “we are going to scare everyone away with our reasonable price for TP Packs”. So now even older players are giving up. They need to combine Kelaipeda and Orsha. It’s not just dungeons, you can’t find anything on marketboard.

3 Likes

No, they aren’t NA servers, they’re international.

Anyone can play in Orsha / Klaipeda.

Hey, im a lvl280 on orsha.
Server is definitely smaller than other servers but it is not dead. People that shout claiming the server is dead are low level players i have never came across.
once you reach higher levels (ie 260+… or 280 and u have decent reputation), guilds will contact you to recruit you directly (if there are spots open and they are in need of certain classes.) If people like you during your dungeons/missions/grind parties, they will likely recommend you to their guild.

There have been new guilds forming every week, I cannot even keep track of anymore.
world bosses are killed around the clock. more and more parties are starting form for saalus, ET, etc. we are little behind the bigger servers but we are getting there.

Game was patched to have klaip and orsha que together for dungeons already.

2 Likes

I don’t think I’ve ever seen someone shout for an ET party…and I See a Saalus shout one/twice a day. If there is a community on ORrsha, it must be pretty insular.

If it is, well… That would be why people think the server is dead.

This seems rather farfetched to me. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a guild contact someone directly in ages…Unless you are static party material.

saalus can be done by 2-3 men parties for the more veteran players. so no shouts are done. But I do see more lower levels shouting.
ET there are only handful of us and we use friendlist / guild chats to arrange parties.

Ive recruited a few newer 280s, etc and we have new ones joining through others as well. So yes, guilds do recruit directly, no shouts are needed to find quality.

“Verteran players”

Real vague, and I can only imagine how long that would take without the gear to back it up.

we clear around 10-15min per run depending on the dungeon we get. and we are fully geared (or very close to).
“veteran” as in first wave of 280s + the next two waves or so (during early access). we became friends during storage/maven grind. a lot of hours together lol
my ign is AlphApex. OP’s question has been answered so hit me up in game if any other questions.

Orsha is perfectly fine. Its the other servers that are overpopulated.

Orsha seems lively enough. I see people on almost every map I been on so far (and bots sometimes, but I report in game with a severe prejudice.) I met a few nice people and I’m in a brand new guild that started up a week ago, I’m currently A lv 84 Female Wizard circle 3 Pyromancer circle 1. I’m still new, only a month old now and 147 hours played. I bought 200 TP for my 28th birthday and changed my girl’s hair style so far.

Besides the BRs being annoying, Everyone seems friendly and helpful for my questions when I shout them. i don’t think Orsha is too bad… yet.

Don’t be mad just because you can’t log into your server now. :slight_smile:

I like orsha, and I hate autocorrect that tries to make orsha be 'or she’
There is not much drama, and people are friendly. Just saying

I think in fact Orsha are lively, peoples are not rushing but keep playing new characters as I seen.
Not much peoples do hardcore dungeon rush or boss hunt, hence lack of high end items in the market.
At the same time, as long as you do your boss hunt most likely you get a cube.
As well as slightly difficult to find party grind evac and above, since peoples not that rush.