Tree of Savior Forum

[Orsha] Tempest and Vermillion NOW RECRUITING

[Orsha] Tempest and Vermillion (Updated as of 5/15/2016)

Tempest has opened its gate for recruitment!
Fun fact: Tempest was Orsha’s first diverse yet completely English speaking guild.

Guild: Tempest and Sister Guild Vermillion
Guild Master: Tempest: Freiya & Byun
Vermillion: Kiragi
Second in Command: Fon ( Kagemaru )
Guild type: PVP/PVE relaxing family/friendly guild
Server: Orsha

Tempest is striving to be a versatile guild which includes GvG, Earth Tower Runs, PvP, Weekly Events and more! We are a friendly bunch, with well over 35 members online for both in-game and on our discord channel. As a guild, we are currently achieving our goals to become one of the best guilds in the server, along with creating a community where everyone will have an exceptional time playing Tree of Savior with similar players! With that said, we would like to welcome all English speaking players in Orsha server so long as you follow the following guidelines:

1) Participate in guild activities – We treat our members in the guild as family, and we understand when people have their own business outside of the game. Please let us know if you’re unavailable for a certain period of time. If there is any reason that you left without any explanation, we will consider you as an inactive and will be replaced by more active players.

2) Be mature, avoid conflicts and drama within players – We treat everyone in the guild as adults with respect, and in return we have zero tolerance on toxic behaviour in the community. We encourage players to resolve their conflicts personally (and in a civil manner) on a good note and to minimize any risks to lower guild morale.

3) Make your voice known! Don’t feel left out in the community – We encourage everyone to stay in touch within the guild community on Discord. We have a very complex and yet user friendly Discord available, and if you take the time to look around you might learn a lot about your peers and the game.

Discord invite code: https://discord.gg/0vsr4fVbGDKw9w69

Discord is a major part of being in the Tempest and Vermillion Circle, please go to the link above to apply to our community. Leave an introduction on the introduction page of discord to apply.

4 Likes

i am interested. sending you a pm but not responding :frowning:

1 Like

whats your stream name :smile:

Steam name is Fon with same anime picture

gotcha, so tell me a bit about your self and what class you’re playing :smirk_cat:

I too am Interested in joining. You have no clue how happy I am to see an English guild in Orsha actually recruiting. It puts a happy tear in my eye.

Hi, I’m interested as well! Played for a bit to see if I’d stick around, and so far I’m loving it, so now it’s guild-time. Steam name is Rilem, game name Raele Rilem (I wish I had figured out that Team Name was last name… -_-). Let me know what I need to do to get started trying to join!

Good Morning! I’m highly interested as well. Team Name is Sethrin (I’m not on at the moment, more a night time player), Steam is Lasthope86 (I’m with you Rilem, I had no idea that it would be my last name either! So tempted to pay to change it…). I’m playing a Corsair (or will be when I hit that high) with a focus on looting - I love shinnies. Long time gamer and have settled into this game. Rather enjoying all the aspects to it! Look forward to meeting y’all!

This is amazing, I’ll add you guys on steam and link you to discord as soon as I can! If anyone would like a role in leadership let me know as well! I need captains, let’s make this happen. I know there’s a smaller percentage of English speaking users on this server but, there still are alot!

i’ll apply for leadership :smiley:

Do you have a Templar yet or building one to make the guild?

Got room for one more?!
Steam name is scumfuck
Tree of Savior team name is Baphomet

OF CORSE there is still room for a lot more, Setharin can u recheck ur steam name for me? I can’t find Lasthope86. Currently working on making my Templar still.

Huh how odd, definitely lasthope86, you can try Setharin as well, but that is just my screen name on there. what is yours? I’ll try adding you.

Alright I shot you an invite!

Discord has been set up. Come on in :smiley:

I am interested in joining as well. In game team name is Grayrat. I’ll try contacting you in game.

I’d like to join if that’s possible. :slight_smile: IGN: Synical I’ll try to see if I can message you in game, if not, I plan on having tons of characters but to start I was looking forward to making a Dragoon, so we’ll see how that works out for me. :stuck_out_tongue:

I have discord and I would like to join Tempest if possible, IGN/TeamName: Prominent.

hi guys : ) please come on to the team’s discord, the link is in the description and i’ll put you guys in the member list on there.