Tree of Savior Forum

Orsha and Klaipeda servers Merge

I’d like to point out one thing first, before the SA server use to be only 2 servers and they both had a decent ammount of people but with the SA server oppening both Orsha and Klaipeda servers are now kinda empty and i know the f2p didnt came out yet but i’d like to sugest for the staff of the game to merge klaipeda and orsha servers since once the f2p comes i’m sure the SA server will be the one with a ton of people joining but not so much at the NA servers and that would keep the ballance between SA and NA as well make a lot of the people happy since everyone is complaining about servers being ‘dead’.

1 Like

Regardless of whether they merge or not nothing should be done until ftp hits so they can see how the population is affected. Its still a bit early to be calling for any type of merge.

I feel like any thread like this after the first few that were made are just troll threads.

i feel like the first few were basically troll threads too.
but then again, i feel like any thread filled with ignorant BS is equivalent to trolling.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Search your question on the forum it has been answered before. And most of the community agrees with “no, thats a bad idea”